Day 19 1/25/12

Oh my god!!!! Its almost been 20 days!!! We are kicking butt!!! Ladies you are all Wonderful!!! :) Another day in the bag. :) Have a wonderful day Ladies.

Replies

• sarashleyj
    sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
    WOOT! We are doing great guys! I have the realtor coming over in an hour to take pictures for our MLS listing, so i am cleaning the house and dealing with my two sweet little mess makers this morning lol

My hubby should be home after lunch, so I plan to go running or do the Shred then. I'm down to my lowest weight in 5 years right now... I am determined to lose even more and tone up. I have a vision in my head of what I want my body to look like, and I know it is going to take A LOT of work. I'm determined! The Shred is a great tool to help me get there!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    I just finished my Day 15 L2D5 I took it a bit easy today since my ab pull. I made it through and managed to sweat, I am looking forward to tomorrow. If I get rid of this headache I may hit the Precor at the YMCA later too!!

Congratulations to all of you!!! We are going to finish!! No stopping us now :) Whoot Whoot
  • Hey all just done day 19 too. All doing great my sides are killing me today and my lower back giving me a bit of jip but im powering through. Thank you for all of your motivation and support you guys I very much appreciate it. x x x x
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    Headache disappeared after 4 advil LOL Managed to get in 50 min of Cardio on the Precor @ the Y.

I'm so glad you all are here for MOTIVATION!!!

Half way baby!!!

Whoo Hooo

LOL