Tracking Our Success

Options

Replies

• MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Didn't shed but 1 pound last week, so, I don't know if the 5 pounds I had planned to lose is really feesible. I will keep trying though.

A pound is a pound and that's one pound you don't have to carry with you wherever you go. Every day you try builds healthy habits that will get you to your long term goals and keep you there. :)
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a large frame.

SW: 330 [November 2011]
    1st weigh in since starting again: 325 [1/5]
    CW: 319 [as of last weigh in: 1/12]
    Ultimate GW: 150s

Lost 6 lbs so far this month.
    Goal for January: 10 lbs.

I met my goal for the month last week. Thinking about changing weigh in days, though. I'm going to try for 5 more pounds lost by February 1st for a total of 15.

CW: 315 [as of 1/19]
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Goal for January 15lbs, as of today down 15.4! YAY
  • kawanna941
    Options
    I am already down 12 lbs and my goal for Jan was only 10. I have weigh in tomorrow, wonder how things will work out!

Great Job!!! Keep it up!
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Just weighed in this morning!

SW: 279
    CW 274.5
    GW: 190

I lost 3 pounds this week. That was so unexpected! I did a little dance even!

I was scared to step on the scale this morning. I haven't been doing very well with eating because I've been sick. So here it is:

CW: 272

The only thing I can contribute my 2.5 pounds loss to is that I didn't have any pop last week. I'm actually feeling a bit better today and I hope to get back to the gym tomorrow.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I met my goal for the month last week. Thinking about changing weigh in days, though. I'm going to try for 5 more pounds lost by February 1st for a total of 15.

Thats awesome! Good for you challenging yourself to go the extra mile on this!
  • sherrirb
    Options

You are AWESOME! Anything in particular you think attributed to this loss? Anything new or special you did?
  • sherrirb
    Options

I was scared to step on the scale this morning. I haven't been doing very well with eating because I've been sick. So here it is:

CW: 272

The only thing I can contribute my 2.5 pounds loss to is that I didn't have any pop last week. I'm actually feeling a bit better today and I hope to get back to the gym tomorrow.

Way to go! Every pound loss is still a loss! Glad you are feeling better!
  • sherrirb
    Options
    I dont have any loss for this week, as yesterday was my weigh-in day. I've got some cramping this morning so I think I'm about to start ToM and I'm feeling a little bloated.

So hopefully I'll see more next week and be able to start Feb off right!
  • jesusislove1526
    Options

Wonderful job! I see that the both of us are trying to lose around the same amount of weight.
  • kawanna941
    Options

You are AWESOME! Anything in particular you think attributed to this loss? Anything new or special you did?

I started working out more, taking the stairs, and parking further away from stores. All of these things made a huge difference!
  • kawanna941
    Options
    Didn't shed but 1 pound last week, so, I don't know if the 5 pounds I had planned to lose is really feesible. I will keep trying though.

A whole pound of fat if GONE! Try to visualize what a pound of fat looks like and you may feel differrent. Keep trying and you will soon see the results.
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My short term goal was to get past my first plateau and hit the 10 pounds lost mark. I made it !!! WOOT!!! Now my next goal is to be down 12 by the end of the month.
  • kawanna941
    Options
    I dont have any loss for this week, as yesterday was my weigh-in day. I've got some cramping this morning so I think I'm about to start ToM and I'm feeling a little bloated.

So hopefully I'll see more next week and be able to start Feb off right!

Yeah I hate when I get bloated. But when its over you see the real results and it makes hanging in the there worth it!
  • kawanna941
    Options

Wonderful job! I see that the both of us are trying to lose around the same amount of weight.

Yes we are!! And thanks, we should be friends and encourage each other!
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like to go to the store, and put a pound of butter in my cart for every pound I have lost. Push it around a little bit if you like! I put it back afterwards, of course, but it is pretty cool to be able to visualize EXACTLY how much fat I used to have on my body... and sometimes you need that visual, especially at first when it is "only" 10 or 15 pounds. Seems like after that it feels like a real achievement so I don't need the butter trick anymore. lol
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I like to go to the store, and put a pound of butter in my cart for every pound I have lost. Push it around a little bit if you like! I put it back afterwards, of course, but it is pretty cool to be able to visualize EXACTLY how much fat I used to have on my body... and sometimes you need that visual, especially at first when it is "only" 10 or 15 pounds. Seems like after that it feels like a real achievement so I don't need the butter trick anymore. lol

That is the best Idea, I've seen. I'm going to do that, maybe it will help me keep off this 11 lbs. I'm always losing and gaining it back later on.
  • ttwsweet
    Options
    My January goal was ten pounds... and TODAY I reached it!!!!! And learned the sad fact that when you lose weight, your daily calorie goal is reconfigured. :( Bummin' a bit about having to cut about 150 calories out somehow... but yeah!!!
  • jesusislove1526
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a large frame.

SW: 330 [November 2011]
    1st weigh in since starting again: 325 [1/5]
    CW: 319 [as of last weigh in: 1/12]
    Ultimate GW: 150s

Lost 6 lbs so far this month.
    Goal for January: 10 lbs.

CW: 310 [as of 1/26]

Well, I lost the 5 more pounds that I wanted to lose by 2/1, so let's try for 2-3 more by my next weigh in on 2/1!
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am impressed! I am thrilled ot see so much success, it's motivational and fun. My week was slow, but successful. Another 2 lbs gone! I'm right on track for meeting my long-term goals and it's starting to feel more like a habit than a chore. :)