24 hr fitness

Options
sdguy2002
sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
I have an all sport pass but have been going to the one off Balboa in hopes that in May when they become a super sport that I will get grandfarthered in. Only bad part about that is that i live in el cajon so it gets me to the gym alot less frequently and that until they switch over i am stuck with their non-freemotion machines. Anyone else going to this one wfor this reason?

Replies

• jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Not me. I go to santee. 24hr is stingy. Is there a policy abt them having to let you in if youve been going to a certain one and they upgrade it?
  • heartransplants
    Options
    I just recently signed with them again, and yea, they are pretty stingy. They probably won't care that you'd been going there, unless you pay the additional to go there.
  • DreamiJeani
    Options
    i just got a membership to 24hour on Balboa, with a promise of being grandfathered in when they move. When I did the fingerprint thign up front htey also said I could do it at any 24 hour.

On another note if anyone wants to go to/show me how to utilize the gym I would SO appreciate it. I promise Im good company ;)
  • maityz
    Options
    When is the new super sport opening?
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    April or may I think. I have been randomly going to balboa for that same reason not alot though lately.
  • DreamiJeani
    Options
    once you get your running schedule figured out we should get some strength training figured out as well, I also go to Balboa 24hour
  • Dangerdat
    Dangerdat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    They're opening on April 21st according to the letter mailed to me last week. It's the old Albertson's building next to Sport Chalet and Islands off Balboa and the 805. Basically across the street from the current 24 hour fitness.
  • DreamiJeani
    Options
    Danger, do you go to that 24hour fitness now? Im looking for a lifting buddy to get me going, teach me, drag me in there and make me pump some iron....

Im excited for the new one to open. Freakin parking sucks at the current one.