What is your goal weight?

Options
I have 36lbs to lose to reach my goal weight of 150lbs. It's attainable, I just have to work hard. I was smaller up until I was 25 and I loved it (back then) when I gained a little weight... so I want to get back to 150lbs.

What is everyone else's goal?

Replies

• mamaflicka
    Options
    Ultimately, I'd like to get to 150 aswell. I was approx. 150 when I got pregnant, and it was a good weight for someone my height. Overall though, I'd just like to feel good about my body and be healthy.
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    160lbs
  • CherylBov
    Options
    Doctors have told me I should be 150lbs. I remember being 160lb and thinking I looked pretty good. We will have to see. To reach 150lb I have to lose 50lbs. <sigh>
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I really want to be 140. I haven't been that size since Syd was 1...and that was because of hyperthyroidism :D

I was 150 when I got pregnant with Syd, 160 when I got married (Syd was 8 months old) and I continued to go up to 224.

I definitely think it is attainable. I just need to keep focused and keep working my *kitten* off (literally!)

Oh but I'm also short...only 5'4...so I may get to 140 and still want to lose another 15-20 lbs.
  • A_little_less_Dawn
    Options
    My goal is 140. That was my weight when I got pg with Kaitlyn (well actually I think I was closer to 135 but I will be happy with 140). Unfortunately at the start of this journey that meant about 70 lbs for me too lose .. and still another 60 to go :-( I will get there.
  • raineroxx
    Options
    I would LOVE to weigh 175ish...I have about 40 pounds to lose.

I was a "normal" weight of 170-180 in highschool & looked good.....for my adult life I have always been heavy.
    I have gone up & down ......I have been up to 240. It's weird but my heaviest was not during pregnancy because I was always SO sick.
    I actually lost weight at first for both, evened out at the end of pregnancy & for my 1st I lost 50 pounds right after (gallbladder issues) then after DD I lost like 20 but gained it right back.

I know I can lose this weight & be healthy... I want to!

TBH I have never really let it bother me much.....I am an accepting person & have always tried to be towards others so when I realised I was big I just thought "I am a good person no matter what I weigh...I don't care what other's think" & I really didn't
    BUT lately I feel like I want to be healthy for me & my kids....I want to lose this weight to feel & look good but more then that I want to be healthier & live a healthier longer life....I am hoping this helps. My husband feels the same way as me this time so that helps a lot (he is heavier then he has been in his life & he wants to change too)