GREEN TEAM: WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE

Options
I am putting up several challenges this week. You can choose from these. Do a different one each day, or pick one to concentrate on all week. Please let us know which one (or more than one) that you chose, along with any comments such as why you chose that or how easy or difficult it was, etc.

For the really brave and adventurous.... try all of them!! I will make you a special t-shirt if you do! :wink:

Here's our list:

1) LIMIT FOOD INTAKE TO 2 HOURS BEFORE BEDTIME

2) GET AT LEAST 7-8 HOURS OF SLEEP

3) REDUCE YOUR SUGAR INTAKE

4) HIT 10,000 STEPS A DAY

5) DO 100 CRUNCHES***

6) 100 PUSHUPS*** (whatever style you can)

7) 100 SQUATS***

*** If you already do this or exceed this, then add as many as you up to 100 to your routine.

Have a great week!!!! Work hard and let's see some losses!!

Replies

• endsend511
    endsend511 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SO I'd like to try them all but i hate squats and crunches, so i'll go for 50 of each a day. as i wouldn't be hit that at all. I love my sleep so 8 hours is already normal for me. I don't eat after 8pm at night normally. i also started eating more often as i use to eat 3 meals a day and never snack now i snack more and eat less at meal times, and i feel like my work is getting better because instead of feeling hungry and at 11:30am I stop and have lunch but not as much if i had lunch at 12:30 so I've found myself more productive both sides of lunch.

Enjoy the week
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ok gonna try to get 7-8 hours sleep and do the 10,000 steps, 100 crunches
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I have decided to do them all. I already get my sleep and work on not munching before bed. I'll make sure I'm getting my steps in and add squats and and push ups (I think I will break them up in groups of 25 through the day). I'll also cut the sugar. Good luck everyone!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I already Sleep 7-8 hours a night and I stop eating 2-3 hours befor I go to bed. So I am going to limit my sugar, and do 100 squats and 100 push-ups a day and I already do 100 crunches so I'm going to do 150.
    Have a great week everyone.
    Options
    i have a hard time not eating after 8 pm so i will not eat after 8pm and do 100 squats everyday:love: