Ok peeps! Most fave exercise verses least fave!

Options
dmartin06
dmartin06 Posts: 8 Member
Ok peeps! Most fave exercise verses least fave!

Exercises I love to break a sweat for ! -Zumba, Kickboxing, Circuit Training

Exercises you could not pay me to join!!- Yoga and Pilates

Replies

• fallonlaree
    Options
    I haven't really done any class type exercises yet. I want to lose a little more weight and get my stamina up a bit before I do something like that. But I am itching to try Zumba!! I did do p90x for a while, but it was one of those things where i didnt feel like i was on the right level to actually give it all my effort.

I love the eliptical machine - it is my favorite. I can get on there with a book or a playlist and be on there for an hour before I know it. I tried the rowing machine tonight at the gym for the first time and thought my butt was going to fall off, but it was a great burn - definitely had the sweat running after 15 minutes on that thing.

I HATE lunges!!! and i HATE planks!!! but i do them every Tuesday && Thursday! ugh...those are what i call "hell days".

I did some yoga-ish things with p90x. i think if i were smaller i would really like it for a mental break bc it really does seem to be relaxing, but at the stage i am in my fitness there is no way in heck you would see me in a yoga class! ha