Options
2»

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.2

CW: 159.8

I am finally under 160!!!!! I feel like it took me so long to get there because I have been hovering at the low 160's for a while now. Anyway,,,,,,It is funny because I overate one night and the next morning I was under 160. I think I have finally realized that I need to actually make the 1200 calories and sometimes it doesn't hurt to go over a bit.

Congrats on reaching the 150's!!!! I sooo wanted to reach the 160's this week......but that did not happen!!! There is always next week for me ;) Keep up the great work!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Sorry... Not so great this week... But a loss is a loss...:tongue: ..

PW: 172
    CW: 171

Cheers,
    Alsison

I agree.....Congrats!!!!!! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW 157
    CW 154

I was really proud of myself this week. This weekend I went to a bday party where they BBQ'd delicious looking hamburgers, hotdogs had all the fixin's YUM LOL But, I made all 4 kids a plate and didn't have a single bite! Sunday morning I made the family biscuits and gravy (my favorite), eggs and bacon and again didn't have a single bite! I did not cheat once this whole week!

I am really hoping in 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops I can be down in the 140's, which I haven't been in about 4 years!

I am sure that when you reach 140's it will feel so great!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW 151

CW 153

I am soooooo DISSAPPOINTED, i've put on two pounds, and I was extra good and exercised loads, i dont know what has went wrong to be honest!

Let the red team down this week but it hasnt dishartened me next week I am aiming for 3 pounds and trying really hard again!

:(

There is NOTHING to be dissappointed about!!! I was in the same boat last week and I used it as fuel to make me work harder this week! You have to remember that you jave had 2 GREAT weeks with signifacant losses! Celebrate your success and move forward and stay focused! You did not let anyone down! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 162.4
    CW: 163.4

I....I...I..oft! I didn't cheat, I workout in the gym like a machine for an 1.5 hrs a day, 6 days a week. I did get my TOM last night though..Dose that impact anything? I'm so sorry Red Team. I have let you down:( I started adding some of exercise, one of my MFP friends said I might be plateau for not eating enough. OFFFTTTTT! I am going to start doing yoga before I go to sleep. I won't disappoint you guys next week!
    Rim

Rim, Keep up the great work!!! You are not dissappointing anyone! You are doing evrything that you should be doing! I am sure that next week you will see results!!!

Pam ;)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Previos weight: 173.4
    current weight: 173
    So I have only lost .4 lbs, but I workout hard and I am eating probably better than I have ever eaten. Also, was not expecting a high number when I have lost about 7lbs in 2 weeks.

Congrats on 7 lbs in 2 wks! that is relly amazing!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Previous Weight: 225.4
    Current Weight: 226.8

I put on 1.4lbs this week. I think I know why....My water intake was minimal. I'm usually a good water drinker but this week I didn't drink much. Sorry team! I'm back on track now tho. Next week will have a different outcome. I've been hitting the gym hard and watching my portions.

Congrats to everyone.

I have also been slacking on the water! Let's get back into the water intake!!!!! Go Red !!!!!!!!!!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 155.2
    CW: 154.2

Another pound gone :) I'm still happy with my 1lb/week. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • bmcc2009
    Options
    PW 143.4
    CW 140.5
  • rainlover007
    Options
    PW: 157
    CW: 157.6
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PW 151

CW 151

I to did my 7 hours this week. Somewhat disappointed that I didn't lose, but at least I didn't gain which would make me feel worse.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I didnt gain nor drop

PW: 149
    CW: 149
  • kaj1230
    Options
    PW: 170
    CW: 169.2

Not much, but I will take it.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    OK Red Team! Thank you for all of your weigh-ins!!! We have concluded this weeks weigh -ins. I will have the results up shortly!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bobkat67
    bobkat67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not the best week for me.

PW: 169.4
    CW: 170.2