Raw Veggies!!!

Options
I am finding that raw veggies are the most filling, plus they have all their nutrients still and it burns more cals to break them down. :) I love my big salad in the afternoon and sometimes can;t even finish it - always topped with some lean form of protein. Just had a nice juicy grapefruit, all chopped up in my soup mug, and I am nice and full. That will keep me until lunch between 1-2:00. :) I have a ton of energy all the time right now and am loving it!!

Replies

• roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Between my water and a half a raw cucumber, I'm pretty full myself!
  • chottyyoung1
    chottyyoung1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What types of raw veggies do you eat? I like cucumbers, tomatoes, celery and pea pods. I would like to add more to that list!
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Raw veggies are a favorite of mine, and a staple in my daily diet. :love:
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    What types of raw veggies do you eat? I like cucumbers, tomatoes, celery and pea pods. I would like to add more to that list!

I love my basic salad items and then to add to them with different things all the time, like today I have tofu and cranberry couscous with it. i love different nuts in my salad. For snacking on raw veggies: love raw broccoli and also cauliflower! I slice up cucumbers at the beginning f the week and have a bog ziploc in my fridge full. I treat them like chips and bring a bag to work and keep in the fridge there, as well. Also, I try to keep carrots at work.
    I'd love to hear other's suggestions! :)