friends that have not logged in

Options
onawho
onawho Posts: 196 Member
Ok guys,

since we are getting on to 30 days I have been seeing some of my "friends" no logging in.

It takes 2 seconds to send them a message to get back on track. You would want someone to get encourage you if you tripped up. So please keep an eye on your news feed to see if 'friends' are not logging in.

I am only friends with 50 or so CoTHers, and there are 71 of us, so I cant get to them all. Help a sister out lol

Replies

• Polydor
    Polydor Posts: 43
    Options
    Will do :D

I know i need some serious butt kicking these days.

P.
  • KCoyoteco
    Options
    That's a nice idea and thanks for the kick! :) I only have a handfull of friends on here, though, and they are all doing great! I'm the slacker:). I have maintained the miniscule amount I lost, but that amount - 10 percent - wasn't representative of the effort so I had to regroup. I'll just do pure medifast as soon as the product arrives, and will add the treadmill - I've started - first, then get going . Because of Blugals pushup challenge, I did do some pushups to see how that would go. Upper body is significantly better than leg strength. If I work hard this week, I might be able to reach her challeng.......just maybe lol....... speak of the *devil* the medifast just arrived - no more excuses. They were quick on the shipment.
  • ridewithless
    ridewithless Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm here...went off the grid for a week in New Orleans (took a cooking class!..bad. bad) I'm back onthe regime now. I will keep in touch. You guys keep me honest!