Where are the Happy People

Options
I have been reading a lot of posts on here lately that are very depressing such as on-line dating and what i am looking for in a potential mate, My only question is?????????????????? Am I the only one who has reached their HAPPY place? I am happy with me, I am not going to be depressed or unhappy because I have improved my life so much in the last year that it would be detrimental to be anything other than happy.

P.S. When people see you are happy and confident, it attracts them to you!

Replies

• BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    There are sad things here because others can relate and that's nice- but just because we have issues sometimes doesn't mean we are not happy! LOL!

There are lots of cute, fun, happy people here! Keep reading :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm happy!!!

I have a new beginning, am looking better than I have in years and have friends and family that adore me.

The crush is just a bonus. :wink:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I'm happy!!!

I have a new beginning, am looking better than I have in years and have friends and family that adore me.

The crush is just a bonus. :wink:

I can tell you are happy!

P.S. and my plot is working, I got people talking about being happy!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    awww yay!!! i'm glad you can "see" i'm happy.

and yes, you've manipulated us into speaking about happiness! wtg!! lol
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Hooray!!!!!!!!!! I tried to start a thread about good dating experiences and about three people posted on it -- I've been wondering the same thing!

I'm not exactly satisfied with where I am in life, but that's professional more than anything. It's not really good to be satisfied when out of a job...not depressed about it, though. Just motivated to keep working hard to get that next job!

So, here's to happy!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I merely just start topics! On the whole I am very happy person!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    I merely just start topics! On the whole I am very happy person!

Nisa, I start topics too just to get people talking and I respond to certain posts to flirt with them! :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    it's funny.... we're all defensive about being happy. :laugh:

OH I'm HAPPY thankyouverymuch.. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. (I don't really talk like that)
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    DAMNIT I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm happy 75% of the time - does that count?
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I am super-ridunkously HAPPY with my life!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

let me edit... I just want to lose weight also... to add to my happiness! :)
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm actually the happiest I've ever been in my life (okay, except for when my kids were born :) ). How do you express that on an online dating profile, other saying it (which I have)?
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :smile: :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I'M HAPPY!!! CAN'T U TELL?
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im so happy i piss glitter and fart rainbows! hahah
  • JThomas61
    Options
    im so happy i piss glitter and fart rainbows! hahah

LOL now that is entertainment!
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    haha only if my humor attracted a decent guy lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am more or less happy even though a bit itchy.
    After 25-30 years of taking care of old and infirmed parents I finally can start a new life somewhere.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    I am more or less happy even though a bit itchy.
    After 25-30 years of taking care of old and infirmed parents I finally can start a new life somewhere.

Carl, the itchy might be the beard. I can't go more than a couple of days without shaving or my face gets itchy.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I was off & on with my (now ex) boyfriend most of last year...and it during that confusing time that I started on here, working out, losing weight, etc.

The working out + putting that relationship behind me for good made me so frikkin happy I could hardly stand it!!!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    I was off & on with my (now ex) boyfriend most of last year...and it during that confusing time that I started on here, working out, losing weight, etc.

The working out + putting that relationship behind me for good made me so frikkin happy I could hardly stand it!!!

I know you are a happy person! I talk to you daily! :blushing: