Ripped in 30

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
Who all has done it? Who all is doing it now?

I've been doing it 2-4 days per week this month, and planning to do the same in December.

Replies

• pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm on level 2 and it's killing me. I'm so sore today.
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    I did day 1 of level 2 last night and my butt is so sore!!! All of the plank position stuff is so hard on me! and the side lunges with leg raises, I suppose that's what's hurting my bum now. lol. should do me lots of good!!! :)

great job pavang ;)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Am doing Level 1 but Push ups r still troubling me :laugh:
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I am doing it too!!

This is week 4...technically week 5 since I tried and miserably failed to complete wk 3...twice!! I was able to do week 1 & 2 with no problem, but week 3 just killed it for me. I have no coordination and you definitely need it for one of the circuits...I was about to give up when I decided to give week 4 a try instead. It was well worth it! To me it seems a lot easier than 3 so I am able to pull through it...I am on day 4 and I think I will carry it till day 6....next week I will start a new DVD...but still debating of which JM one it will be!
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just tried it today. Wow. Wow. She actually made me cry from the effort! This was such a great workout. I can't wait to do more. :smile:
  • jenyak
    jenyak Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 2 and loving it. I'm sore in my legs, abs, and arms today, which is good! I felt like such a wuss when I started and struggled to get through week 1 the first time.
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    lovved week 1. It was hard at the beginning, but by the end, I did not struggle much and could many more of the advanced exercises. Now I'm on to week 2 and struggled to get "simple" things like the mountain climbers. I have noticed a change in my body in the last week. I can feel various muscles!
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im on week 4 , do it 5 days a week and i have lost 12.5 inches since jan 9!!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    im on week 4 , do it 5 days a week and i have lost 12.5 inches since jan 9!!

Great job! :)
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have this one, attempted to follow 30DS with it back in August of 2011 but got so busy with my daughter's birthday planning and decluttering the entire house, I fell off the wagon. Been struggling to get back on every since. :blushing: I'll Git-R-Dun, though. I'm not about to give up.

From what I DID do of Ripped in 30, I liked it. It was a nice change with a different intensity. :heart:
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    I've started doing 2 levels at once now. So twice in the past week, i did level 2 then level 1 in a row. burned 600+ calories both times!
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am doing this DVD.

Last week I did level 1 which I found really good, worked me well but was fairly simple stuff.

This week - wow, it seems to have gone up more than one flipping level Jillian haha!!

Level 2 is a killer, and from reading what you guys have said about level 3 I am not looking forward to that either.

The way I am doing it is to do Level 1 and then when I move up to level 2 do level 1 and level 2 together.

Then when I do level 3 do level 2 and level 3 together and so on!! It will kill me I am sure but hey ho!! xx