The Biggest Loser - Australia

Options
loGIJane
loGIJane Posts: 30 Member
The new session of the Biggest Loser Australia has started and one of the contestants (Ryan) is the heaviest in Biggest Loser history (globally) apparently weighing in at 241kgs. I love watching this show whilst im on the treadmill. I find it great motivation, almost like I'm losing the weight with them. Anyone else been watching? What do you think of the show so far?

Replies

• Fififantastic
    Options
    Love it! I exercise ( sit ups, leg lifts, scissor kicks etc) in the ad breaks.
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am often eating dinner at this time of night and it makes me really think about what I am eating and how much I need. Great motivation.
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    NOOOO! I cant believe Margie voted Selina out. Heartless, is all I can say without swearing!!!!
  • loGIJane
    Options
    Will be interesting to see what happens now she's coming back. The look on Margie's face was priceless.
  • love_kt
    Options
    I started the myfitnesspal app the same day the Biggest Loser started - massive amounts of inspiration, I figure if they can do it, so can I!
  • loGIJane
    Options
    Absolutely! The sad thing is though some of the contestants around my starting weight are a lot less than me now so I'm comparing myself to a heavier person who is catching up to me.. yikes. Its amazing the massive amounts they lose in 1 week! Mind they do work out for 4-5 hours a day.
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have to say.... I AM COMPLETELY ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am loving this show so much. I am completely emotionally involved with each of them and their journey. I missed some of the episode tonight so turned the TV off and waited until it came online. I am a loser myself being so addicted, but am just enjoying it so much. I love how far they have all come. I love how well their trainers know them and can work with each of them. Tiffiny annoyed me so much initially but she is so good with her girls. Michelle is just gorgeous and a fabulous trainer. And Commando, well he is totally hot, but boring. But his guys like him, and that's all that matters. I have no favourite yet, and would be happy for several of them to win. But what happens tomorrow night? I hope Alex does not leave. OMG. Its just all so much to cope with. Are you all still watching it? Are you enjoying it as much as me? It's the first time I have ever watched this series, but I imagine not the last time!!

Just as a little aside, now that I have got all of that of my chest. I can miss an episode, I am not changing my schedule to be home for it. I realise I may sound slightly insane so have typed a note of reality at the end!!!