I'd love to wear ...

Options

Replies

• Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    It use to be a bikini and not feel self concious. I reached that goal and now I want to look like a figure or bikini model. It will happen by this summer.:happy:
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sexy lingerie and actually feel comfortable in it
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Me too.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Want some real motivation? Have you been in the stores lately? Here in the south bathing suits and summer dresses are in stores all over town. Saturday I was shopping and tried a dress on - unfortunately I'm not quite there yet. I'm tempted to go back and buy it for motivation that I WILL BE THERE BY SPRING!!!!

REading all your posts makes me want to run out to the gym right now! Unfortunately I'm stuck at work so it will have to wait til later :)

C'MON LADIES WE CAN DO IT!!!!

p.s. please feel free to add me as your friend - need all the support we can get, right?!
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :

Me too.
    me too :heart:
  • tami1373
    tami1373 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear a "little black dress" I do not wear dresses because I never feel comfortable in them. I would sooo love to be comfortable in one
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i want to get rid of half my wardrobe, the half thats size 14 and above and just wear the thin person clothes that are gathering dust in boxes and cant fit in my wardrobe.

bikini on the beach would be brill as well
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd love to wear a knitted dress that stops in the knees, in a light colour. Normally if I did that I would look like the Michelin man!
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    a bikini and feel good about the way I look in it by summer! close fitted shirts and dresses
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tracksuit bottoms that dont make me look lumpy .....
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    A bikini by summer and that catwoman costume for that party in November.
  • josiel64
    josiel64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    love to wear a nice fitted dress for my godson's 18th in May. do you guys think i can drop 2 dress sizes
    by may?
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You can! Just set your mind to it.
  • josiel64
    josiel64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Leslie! Wow, you will be my inspiration you've lost tons of weight well done
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A Herve Leger black bandage dress
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A strapless dress. A two piece swimsuit WITHOUT a coverup. A form fitting white dress without looking like "wide load" should be printed on my behind. Oh... and just never to see the inside of Lane Bryant, Ashley Stuart and any plus sized clothing store.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'd love to wear a knitted dress that stops in the knees, in a light colour. Normally if I did that I would look like the Michelin man!

Me too honey =(
  • PeanutsMamaTx
    PeanutsMamaTx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1. The jeans in my closet that I wore before pregnancy.
    2. Smaller jeans than in #1. :)
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans tucked in boots with a cute top! Never thought I'd miss boots. Lol
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    ...a stylish waist jacket and not feel self conscious

...something hot and sexy for my husband and FEEL sexy in it!

...a size 12 ANYTHING.. I havent worn that size since.. early high school? size 10 would be even better!

...a pair of jeans that would show off a nice shapely butt.. I dont have one right now... I've never really had one.