NON-CHALLENGE MEMBERS WEIGH IN

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
THIS IS FOR THE MEMBERS THAT JOINED THIS GROUP BUT ARE NOT ON A TEAM. REMEMBER WE WILL NOT BE ADDING YOUR WEIGHTS WITH THE CHALLENGE MEMBERS. BUT, WE ALSO WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE PART OF THE GROUP:flowerforyou:

FORMAT:

PW(PREVIOUS WEIGHT)
CW(CURRENT WEIGHT)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Replies

• willowfyre
    Options
    Well, I only joined this group a few days ago, so I haven't had much loss since then. This is the end of my second week of working out though and I've only lost 1 lb between last Tuesday and now.

SW: 221.5
    CW: 220.5

Despite my propensity to blame that "time of the month" and it being the dreaded second week, I'm fitting much better into my clothes and I'll consider that a win. <---now that's motivation!
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the Biggest Loser since to begining of the show. I would watch while eating ice cream. Although, I join this web site some time last year when a friend challenged me I didn't really get started untill January 1, 2012. I've decided I'm tired of being sick and tired. After 27 years of putting my kids first..I'M DONE!, it's time for ME!

I put my elliptical in the laudry room, positioned it so that I can open the door to the family room and see the tv. So Tuesday night is my tv night. Watching Biggest Loser while moving, no more ice cream. No one is allowed to change the channel. No one is allow to talk to me….IT’S MY TWO HOURS!

My starting weight was 196 pounds. As of last Sat. I'm down 9 lbs. Sticking to a 1200 cal diet. Hitting the gym 5 mornings a week. Started wegith lifting this week, and hitting my elliptical on the week end and Tuesday night......I'm on a MISSION!

I hope to learn from those here. I hope to be inspired daily, as we all go through this journey together.

PW- 194
    CW-190

4526527.png
  • jomom2
    Options
    I am glad you both have weighed in! Congrats it seems that you both are motivated, I love that! Please keep following us, we are here to motivate and be motivated. psychomomxs4, I can relate to the fact that I never put myself first, and it is very hard when you have kids. Keep up the great work ladies!
  • Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Since the challenge has started I am down about 3 pounds. The last couple of days have been a struggle but I am back on the wagon to losing the weight!
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    I’m trying to figure out how to incorporate the information I’m getting from my bodybugg with the exercise part of this site. Example, today’s workout calorie count was 686; how every, the bodybugg calculated a total calorie burn of 2599 calories for today. It tracks calories burned while sleeping, walking, cooking etc. Which number should I use to really figure out my calorie intake needs? I know, I need to fuel for burn.

4526527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jomom2
    Options
    I’m trying to figure out how to incorporate the information I’m getting from my bodybugg with the exercise part of this site. Example, today’s workout calorie count was 686; how every, the bodybugg calculated a total calorie burn of 2599 calories for today. It tracks calories burned while sleeping, walking, cooking etc. Which number should I use to really figure out my calorie intake needs? I know, I need to fuel for burn.

4526527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    That is a good question, I have the Polar watch, which tracks my calories I am burning the same way. I personally, just log the calories I burn while exercising. I use to go to a personal trainer, and she told me only to track the calories that I burn while I am at my target heart rate. Usually for my age its anything over 135 beats per min. So if I am just sitting around, my heart rate will normally be at around 110, so I do not count that in. I don't know if this makes sense. It's hard to put it in writing LOL. Here is a target heart rate calculator, just in case you are not sure what your target is to get a good burn:smile:
    http://exercise.about.com/cs/fitnesstools/l/bl_THR.htm
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    Thanks a million for the advise....

I weighed in on Saturday

Pw 190.4
    CW 187.6
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    That is a good question, I have the Polar watch, which tracks my calories I am burning the same way. I personally, just log the calories I burn while exercising. I use to go to a personal trainer, and she told me only to track the calories that I burn while I am at my target heart rate. Usually for my age its anything over 135 beats per min. So if I am just sitting around, my heart rate will normally be at around 110, so I do not count that in. I don't know if this makes sense. It's hard to put it in writing LOL. Here is a target heart rate calculator, just in case you are not sure what your target is to get a good burn
    http://exercise.about.com/cs/fitnesstools/l/bl_THR.htm

Thanks a million for the advise....

I weighed in on Saturday

Pw 190.4
    CW 187.6
  • willowfyre
    Options
    Better late than never. This week was more of an inches game. With a weekend of partying with friends, my willpower was SHOT. It was in a coma and didn't revive until I got back home. :D

So, last Tuesday I was at 220.5. This Tuesday I was at 220. .5 loss, big whoop.

The real victory for me was when I measured myself this morning. I'm down 1.5 inches in both my waist AND my hips, which lowered my body fat percentage by nearly 3%. I'll take a loss in inches and less body fat over lost pounds any day. :)

I am now going to find a way to measure calories burned from doing the happy dance.
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    Have totally forgotten to weight in here

PW: 187.6 1/28/12
    CW: 182 2/18/12

4526527.png
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    PW: 182.2 2/18/12

CW: 180.2 2/23/12

4526527.png
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    PW : 180.2 2/23/12

CW: 179.2 3/3/12

4526527.png
  • jomom2
    Options
    PW : 180.2 2/23/12

CW: 179.2 3/3/12

4526527.png

you are doing awesome!! keep it up!!
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    A BIGGEST LOSER moment this morning when I stepped on the scale......WOW!! double my weekly 2# lose goal.

PW : 179.2 3/3/12

CW: 175.6 3/10/12

4526527.png[/url
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    Are there any other NON-CHALLENGE MEMBERS that want to join me on the "burn 3500 calorie per week challenge" that the members are doing? It starts Monday.

4526527.png
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    :glasses:

61pFm5.png