Welcome!

Options
I'm at work right now, so I probably shouldn't be setting up a new group in myfitnesspal, but I just wanted to welcome anyone who decides to join! Feel free to share anything you'd like about Trader Joe's including: favorite products, recipes, product reviews, whatever! I'll be sure to add some in the very near future -- you know, when I'm not at work!

Replies

• lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Happy to join! And I'm at work right now too! LOL!

One of my most recent buys/favorites from Trader Joes is there Soybean Succotash! Found in the frozen section. It is Edamame, corn and red peppers...and it is so, so yummy! I'm loving it!

I also love their Edamame in the pods...it keeps my hands busy when I want a snack...and its kind of like the perfect balance of protein and carbs! Awesome!
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love trader joes. I go their whenever I get the chance to go. My mom goes their more often to buy fiber bread and other stuff as well. The last thing I bought their was cinnamon pita chips and pumpkin cream cheese spread. It was their day special and I tried it and bought it.
  • janetrene
    janetrene Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love Trader Joe's! I have recently discovered the Kalamata olive hummus. It is fantastic with the organic blue corn tortilla chips. It makes an excellent and healthy snack when I am at school so I don't eat out of the vending machines that they have all over campus!
  • keeser
    keeser Posts: 1
    Options
    Had to join, thanks for starting the post. i am 5 min walking from a TJ's both at home and at work so I go there a lot. Today is National Chocolate Cake Day so I celebrated with a couple of pieces of Simply Like no sugar added Dark Chocolate. Whats a boy to do.
  • theguywhotriestocook
    Options
    Fantastic -- Thanks for joining, everyone!
  • blondebug74
    Options
    I am a huge fan of the frozen garlic cubes that TJ's sells. Besides garlic, they have frozen herbs like parsley, basil, etc. It makes life so much easier when cooking during the week and it's a fast way to get flavor into my meals.
  • BeaSinn
    Options
    Love, love Trader Joe's. There are too many products that I like from them. I like their salad dressings, their Multi Grain "Rustico" Bread, my kids love their frozen french toast and pancakes. The customer service is the best as well.
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Trader Joes frozen steel cut oatmeal? I hear good things, but haven't tried it yet!
  • theguywhotriestocook
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I've also read some positive reviews about it...Give it a try!