DAY 1

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Right I am starting tonight :-) Wish me luck! I am not a morning person so I will always do mine at night after work.

I am looking forward to the burn :-) Lets go Jillian Michaels :-)

Replies

• Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I shall be doing mine in approx 2 hours!!

Report back tonight after you have done it and let me know what you think?
    Do you have your dumbells?
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you both!!! You will do great!:happy:
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I plan to start tomorrow!!
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Right Day 1 in the bag! God I am so out of shape again! I have to admit it was hard work again but its done.

Last time I did it I moved up to a 5.5LB weight after the first week but I injured my sholder so I am back to 3IB weights for a bit. I had my HRM this time (super excited) and I burned 215 calories so not too shabby!

Good luck all and check in when its done!
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    Way to go!
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'll start tonight and send my stats then. I haven't taken measurements in a while, and I've actually never measured my chest when I've done it. I'm so large chested (36H) that it'll probably scare everyone. LOL Unfortunately I lose very little weight in my boobs, so getting to a smaller size to get a reduction is another motivation to lose weight.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    i JUST DID DAY 7 OF LEVEL 1 THIS MORNING!!! i AM NOT AS SORE AS YESTERDAY, BUT IT STILL KICKS MY BUTT!
  • lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    Doin mine tonight! im sore from doin the Butt Bible...Im really looking foward to it!

Here is where I have come from....

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m498/lgomez75/
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have done my day 3 tonight :) Feeling good, the only sore part of my body is my calves a little bit.
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Well done all that have done their workout today!!
  • emverghese
    emverghese Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 level 1, and I have to admit that it felt great! I'm definitely tired, and will be feeling it tomorrow, but I worked hard throughout the whole routine. Good luck with your workouts ladies! :-)
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1. It kicked my butt. I had also started C25K and made the mistake of doing it first. I think I need to do it the other way around. It was really cute though, my 3 yr old thought that she was going to do it with me. Even made my husband put a tank top on like me. :)
  • lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    Im so glad I love Jillian because I would have otherwise told her where to go!! Day 1 kicked my butt! Right about the time she introduced the running man I wanted to collapse...but I absolutely LOVE the cool down - very centered.

Thanks ladies for the awesome opportunity to share.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 1 Day 1. I struggled through the jumping jacks, but I did it! I plan to complete Day 2 in the morning.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down (actually day 4, but the other 3 days weren't straight through). Kicked my booty like always. :wink:
  • msmellissa
    Options
    Day 1 down! I was tired right after but it's been several hours and I'm thinking I can get a little more ab work in before bed. It was TIRING and I half-thought about giving up before it was over but I did it!

Are we going to have a place to post our stats and pictures?
  • tianacaona
    tianacaona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So despite getting up at 5 am to have some quiet exercise time, my kids managed to get up super early and interrupt my workout. If it wasn't for the accountability that having joined this group provides I would have totally given up and told myself that I would do it later (and then not complete it). Instead, Elmo provided a little distraction while I finished up. They still got tangled up with me but I did it. Hopefully they don't get up early tomorrow.
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    So despite getting up at 5 am to have some quiet exercise time, my kids managed to get up super early and interrupt my workout. If it wasn't for the accountability that having joined this group provides I would have totally given up and told myself that I would do it later (and then not complete it). Instead, Elmo provided a little distraction while I finished up. They still got tangled up with me but I did it. Hopefully they don't get up early tomorrow.

YOU GO! Great job!
  • nubian22
    Options
    Yes! Decided NOT to wait until Monday to start and just got on with it...Level 1 Day 1 completed!!!!

Plan on doing day 2 first thing in the morning :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    WELL DONE ALL! Seriously I mean that! You should all be very proud of your selfs!