Orlando Meetup?

Options
oneIT
oneIT Posts: 388 Member
Anyone interested in meeting up and doing something fun in the Orlando area as a group?

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I might be down for the drive. I'd be coming down from Jax. And as long as there's some opportunity to have Giordano's pizza, or the ability to at least get some for the drive back I think I could be convinced. Oh, and a decent hotel rate for a night or two. lol
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling people will not even see this.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    It's cool, I'm sure there are numerous adult interpretive dance locations we can visit. lol
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in meeting up and doing something fun in the Orlando area as a group?

you want to merge the interwebs and real life together??? Pretty sure that's how they created the bird flu!!!

That being said, I may be interested, provided I can plan proper escape routes!!! You may want to make a body suit out of my flesh...
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Especially if its running, indoor rock climbing, kayaking, or spinning :) my schedule is pretty packed tho, so actually being able to make it might be difficult.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'll be in the area during the week of April 1 - 6 (I'm speaking at a symposium). If you schedule one during the evening then, I'll be sure to attend.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    how bout pleasure island? or city walk?
  • og8403
    og8403 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I might be down for the drive. I'd be coming down from Jax. And as long as there's some opportunity to have Giordano's pizza, or the ability to at least get some for the drive back I think I could be convinced. Oh, and a decent hotel rate for a night or two. lol

Sounds like someone is from Chicago! Or really likes Chicago style pizza. There is a giordano's on sandlake near wet n wild and one in lake buena vista. Hmmmmm Chicago style dogs hotdog heavn on 50 and semaron.