Hi everyone!

Options
Hello there!

I thought that I shouldn't be rude and introduce myself! I'm Emma, I've 4 children, I've just turned 40 years old and I live in Oxford.

I've tried all manner of diets in the past and I'm trying to use what I've learnt (mainly from past mistakes) in sticking to a healthy eating plan but not excluding any foods. If I crave something, I'll have it, just less of it hopefully!

Would like some friends on here if you're interested? I'm a good motivator, just wish I could kick myself up the bum!

Best of luck everyone with your journey to the new you! We can do it! :) x

Replies

• newemma2012
    Options
    Is there anybody out there? :(
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    Hi Emma

I added you after I saw this, but I was on my night shift at the time and didn't want to leave a message - it probably wouldn't have made much sense :noway:

After doing WW and putting the weight back on after I reached goal, I definitely think this is going to a better way of doing it for me :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hallo :)

I wasn't on here because I was panic revising, then sitting an exam, then entertaining guests, then finishing homework, then revising for a test, then celebrating St Dwynwen's day with the hubby :D
  • newemma2012
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies!

Thanks for your replies:)
  • nickiogden
    Options
    hi, Fairly new to this site myself have now been using it for nearly three weeks finding it really helpfull, but could do with some friends so will add you if you don't mind. :smile:
  • JohnTR25
    JohnTR25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma,

Just joined this site. The only time I have had success is with the weekly meetings but can't commit to them anymore due to work. But still need that group mentality to motivate myself. Hoping friends in here (if I get any) will help.

Good luck to you.

John