Fall or golf themed wedding

Options
Im getting married October 6th and we are having it at a golf course. Our theme is fall our flowers are yellow daisys. I also want golf mixed it. I have a few ideas like my centerpieces being vases filled with golf balls or tees with daisy and also pumpkins as vases with daisies. Also the idea of have carved pumpkins but I need more ideas!! Any suggestions?

Replies

• ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    fill a pumpkin with golf balls for the centerpiece??
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    I have the idea for just regular vases to be filled with golf balls with the flowers and then on other tables to have pumpkins with flowers :smile: I just dont want the samething one very table so ive picked those 2 but I need other ideas Im lost and out of ideas Ive got leaf candy bowls for my candy table and I have thanksgiving plates which are the small plates with leaves on them for my candle holders. Just dont know how else to decorate
  • merrylea
    merrylea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would say... keep it simple. There is really no need to have pumpkins AND golf balls. and leaf plates and thanksgiving plates. Even if you are getting married at a golf course (we are too btw) are you and your husband huge golf nuts? If you are, I'd stick with the golf idea, if not, stick with the fall theme. Nix the pumkins.. and go for rich, fall colors.
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    thanks. yes my fiance wants to b a pro golfer :happy: