Challenges for weeks 1/23/12 - 2/6/12

Options
hm_day
hm_day Posts: 857 Member
Okay, I was gonna post the challenges ahead of time but forgot last night, so the challenges are going to be kinda not well thought through this week since I'm in a bit of a rush.

Nutrition: Get as close to your calorie goal as possible.
Exercise: Do an hour of exercise 3x a week.
Wellness: Take a walk in a scenic area to mix things up :)

Replies

• twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    1/25/12

I fulfilled my calorie goal and ate back some of my exercise calories.
    I got in 44 minutes of walking and 16 minutes on the elliptical for an hour total.
    I take my walks, usually in the morning at the lake by our school. It's really pretty watching the sun spread out over the water and there are so many DUCKS!!! You have to be careful, because they will chase and put up a fight if you get too close.
  • hm_day
    Options
    LOL Ducks are vicious :) Quack quack!
  • hm_day
    Options
    My daily report:
    I went over my calorie goal by 81 calories but I'm not too concerned. I ate pretty healthily all day (other than my crackers and chips) and then I was craving some ice cream. I've been good despite my not logging so don't be fooled!
    Was gonna go to the gym today, but it totally didn't happen. But I did a lot of walking!
  • hm_day
    Options
    Was under my calorie goal today by 19 when I factored in my walk to and from work.
    Didn't go to the gym, but walked. Back to the gym next week once things settle down from my schedule. I need a good run!

My daily walks aren't really "scenic" but they're calming in the morning. No one's around, it warms me up on the cold days and the hill gives my legs the workout it needs.
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    Ok, party time has officially ended for the weekend. Had all kinds of goodies and a ferocious amount of alcohol, and still remained the same weight that I started this week at! Now if I could just break it in the coming week!
  • hm_day
    Options
    I was a bit under calories today but I am happy with my diary!
    Back to the gym tomorrow!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    Without exercise, I went over my calories by about 20.
    Going get my walk into today by the lakes, and thinking about walking to the lake from my apartment instead of driving to get there.
    Still have to get the rest of my water in.
    Today was a good "get back on track day."
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    Without excercise, I went over my normal daily calories by only 3 cals!
    I drank all of my water today! And still sipping!!!
    Eating my snacks now before my workout. Going to the gym instead of my walk since it's so late.
    Any Baton Rouge native knows it's a bad idea to go walking the LSU lakes after dark. (Derrick Todd Lee....)
  • hm_day
    Options
    Yesterday's daily report. Totally forgot!

Was under my calories by 130-something. I was pretty impressed considering I didn't even eat lunch. Glad I had a bagel yesterday morning!
    Didn't go to the gym but I did my walking. Going to the gym today!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    Stayed under my calories by 90.
    Debating on going to the gym or not because we're supposed to be getting a lot of rain this evening.
    Missed breakfast, but the extra sleep this morning gave me a lot more energy.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :drinker: :laugh: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    Stayed under my calories so far today. May be adding a smoothie after I complete my exercise!
    Drinking tons of water, because the scale seems to be moving more after drinking water all day.
    Going to hit the gym again, instead of the walk, because the smell of rain still lingers in the air around here and do not want to get caught!!!

It's going to be a busy February! Wedding is next weekend. I have 2 doctor's appointments, a hair appointment, a nail appointment, and a makeup appointment! I need to go observe at a daycare center once a week. My boyfriend is coming home next week! OMG!!!!!

18 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :laugh:
  • hm_day
    Options
    Okay, no more funny business over here on my end. Back to eating completely healthy, which is hard when you practically live at your school. Back on an exercise regimen. The sale is still moving thankfully, but I want to start seeing real results!!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    Took the day off today, but didn't go overboard. I agree! Back to the business.........tomorrow anyways LOL!
  • hm_day
    Options
    So I'm gonna have NO chance to do challenge updates today, so they'll be updated tomorrow.