Week 4... whoa really? Already???

Options
moxette
moxette Posts: 104 Member
Great job logging this week guys! Looks like it is getting easier to get workouts and water in. Great job with sticking to your commitment as well! How are you guys feeling and what have you learned at this point?

Replies

• bemusic
    bemusic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've learned that I have to plan my food and not go for convenience food... Days when I'm busy and tired and stressed are the worst because I don't want to cook or fix real food! Really have to work on that! :)

Thanks for everything Caryn and everyone else! It has been great having a support team!
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I agree with being tired. Be sure to get some stuff that is convenience food but still healthy. Subway or a Starbucks smoothie are good choices when you are too busy to eat at home. I like veggie burgers, turkey burgers, canned soups, we had eggs tonight cuz we were starving and worn out. Even sandwiches or pita sandwiches or tortillas with meat and cheese and veggies for a quickie no mess dinner that everyone can customize. Hard boiled eggs are also a staple in our fridge for when we are starving and need some protein to add to a snack.
  • loomiswatergirl
    Options
    The water became easier once I got a bottle with a straw. The days I miss a workout, I can tell my body misses them. And I realize I have cheat days but still try and log them( helps get me back on track). Valentines day is almost here!!!
  • eisenmansandy
    eisenmansandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have learned that the water is my friend not my enemy. The logging everyday keeps me aware of what I am eating,and that the biggest challenge has been execising at least 6 days a week even if it is just stretching or walking. I do fine when I have a workout to go to but on my own I suck at it. And I can't wait for Purenergy to open!!!!!!!
  • nikkicollins615
    Options
    Completely jumped off course this week. Started fresh on Monday, back on track. Felt good to complete my workout today.