Anyone tried Hungry girl???

Options
TonyaCrego
TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
Just wondered if anyone has swapped out their usuals for the hungry girl version? I was on the site for the first time last night and WOW she has some awesome tips. Im gonna try some recipes and see how i like them. Whats your experience with them???

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I haven't because she doesn't do much that applies to gluten free, but my friends love her!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    What is Hungry Girl?
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl is awesome...I love her recipes!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What is Hungry Girl?

She's a WW guru...check out her website hungrygirl.com, she also has books and a show on Food Network (and the Cooking Channel, I believe!)

She does what she calls "swaps" which are lighter versions of favorite high calorie (Point) foods!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Hungry Girl! I DVR all her episodes and my husband got me one of her cookbooks for Christmas. I have tried a bunch of recipes out of there so far and love them!

You can find many of her recipes online and she even puts the points plus values on there. I recommend signing up for her daily newsletter because it is good too.

Her show comes on Food network and the Cooking Channel on weekends.

Her chocolate and dessert recipes have changed my life and cravings when it comes to my chocolate obsession.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I have one of her books, but I don't really like it. She depends too much on processed foods. I try to stay away from processed as much as I can.
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hungry girl has some great recipes, I have 3 of her books. She also it to where you can sign up for her emails and recipes and tips will be sent to you. You should check it out!!
  • tinkerbell42381
    tinkerbell42381 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like hungry girl, but I also found this website, skinnytaste.com, which has tons of great recipes, all broken down by points plus values. I tried the light mac & cheese recipe on Friday, and it was amazing!
  • leesee88
    leesee88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl is FANTASTIC. I get her weekly emails and there are always good tips, new products, and creative recipes that keep my weight loss journey interesting!