introducing myself

Options
Hi! My name is Amy and I am a stay at home mom to 5 kids! 8 yr old boy, 6 yr old boy, 4 1/2 yr old girl, 2 1/2 (almost 3) yr old girl, and
11 1/2 month old boy. After starting a diet pretty much every Monday....only to quit by Tuesday, I am ready to do it this time!! I started my diet this time on Jan. 2nd, and have already lost 13 pounds! It has been SO hard, but I am determined to do it this time. Knowing that we are done having kids, I don't have an excuse anymore. I am sick of being overweight and am hoping this website and the support of the groups on here will help. I have been married 9 years and my husband is in great shape. Muscular and no fat! It is hard feeling good enough for him when he looks so good and I am 90 pounds heavier than when we met! I used to be thin and muscular and had an amazing body. But after college I quit playing soccer, but continued to eat whatever I wanted and gained 30 pounds in 18 months. Then I got pregnant and it all went to the crapper after that! I am not expecting to get back to my college weight, but I would love to weigh what I weighed when I got pregnant with my first.....which means I have 52 more pounds to lose.

Replies

• bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Your story sounds a lot like mine. Welcome to the group!
  • tobenjoy
    Options
    Sounds like my story too! I am pretty new too and the momma's have been nothing but welcoming and supportive!