IT'S MONDAY!!! (week 10)

Options
lexik09
lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
If you are on this long journey with me,

HAPPY WEEK 10!!!

How are we all doing this week? What goals have you set for yourself long term and short term? Have you reached your weekly goal this week?

This week I finally broke my 3 week plateau and feel great! Since I started my workout I have lost a total of 6.2 inches!!! My weekly goal this week is not to give into temptation and keep the sweets away from my mouth! A long term goal for me is to start training for my 5K jog which will take place in August! I can't wait!

Replies

• KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck at this stupid number of 200! I can't seem to even get a couple ounces under it! lol I guess I plateaued again! That just means more exercise and increase calorie intake so I can burn more fat! I want to start jogging this spring which is something I wanted to try for a while but finally going to do it! Just have to find a good stroller for my lil guy to ride in and something that is good on rough roads! LOL
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello I have still stalled on the weight loss and inches going on three weeks and I need to see a loss soon before I get discouraged, upped my calories and hoping to find time to increase my workouts, so want to loose again soon, but am glad I am not gaining at least, long term is to be a healthier me and to be in better control of my diabetes, to be able to decrease my medications
  • Str0ngM0mma
    Str0ngM0mma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say hey! I'm new to this group and I got so very excited to see this!! I hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see what this group has in store!

My current goal this week is to get healthy again. I got the flu last week that literally put me down for 3 days. I didn't eat, hardly stayed hydrated and it was just terrible!! After I get healthy I pray I can get down to my goal weight within the next month!!