Options
dredrake1
dredrake1 Posts: 47 Member
How do you keep motiivated?

Replies

• Albofish
    Albofish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and want to look the best for my wife-to-be.

The thought of going to the suit hire shop and getting re-measured because my waist has shrunk not grown!
  • dredrake1
    dredrake1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great answer and good luck in June !!!!
  • Jazzi2012
    Options
    Knowing where I've been, accepting where I am now, and looking forward to being where I want to be!!!
  • MsGrayCat5
    MsGrayCat5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Finding groups like this where I can post and also see others who are going through similar.

I tried the "get fit for the wedding" and it didn't work for me. My weight went the other way. Fortunately my dress fit perfectly when I bought it so didn't have to let it out.

Lately I have not had much drive. I feel discouraged because I have so far to go, but I can never give up. So I guess that's it. Knowing I have no choice. The only other option is getting fat(ter), getting sick, and dying. Do I want to see my daughter get married and have kids? Yes! Do I want to enjoy being married (just got married in March) to my incredible husband or just have a 5 year marriage and die?

So, living drives me. It sounds horrible, but I am in my 190s and am only 5'2 1/2 so it's a little scary.

Wow, I really usually am a chipper person. :laugh: