RED TEAM WEEK 4 WEIGH-IN (1/31/2012)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
YES RED TEAM!! WE MADE THROUGH WEEK 4!!! AND NOW IT IS TIME TO SHOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE! IT IS TIME TO WEIGH IN AND START FOCUSING ON WEEK 5!!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Remember the FORMAT:

PW (previous weight)
CW (Current weight)

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 169.2

Although this week was NOT a big loss in pounds.....it is a HUGE accomplishment for me!!!! I am kissing goodbye 170's!!!!! And I NEVER want to see that number AGAIN!!!!!!!!! This was one of my personal mini goals! Now time to set my next mini goal!!!

This week was rough for me....I did not exercise at all and was not great with the water. I have noticed that if I do not exercise, drinking the water is soooo hard for me :( Now that my son is back in school.....time to get back to the gym!!! And off I go..........

Good Luck Red TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    PW 166
    CW 166
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 177.0
    CW:176.6

Not a huge week, but a loss is a loss. I felt like i was coming down with something earlier in the week. I completed the first week of couch to 5k. Hoping for a bigger loss next week. My goal is to be below 175 by valentine's day. Keep up the good work Red Team. I'm so proud of all of us that have stuck with it and are about to start week 5!

7820655.png
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    PW":163.2
    CW: 160
    Let's go red team!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Previous Weight: 226.8
    Current Weight: 226.0

This week I added spinning to my exercise routine. I thought I would see a bigger loss. Although the scale is not reflecting much of a loss, my clothes are so I'm feeling really good about everything. :happy:
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW 159
    CW 158

Every single week when I weigh on Sat I weigh less than I do on the official Tuesday weigh in!! :grumble: I resist the temptation and honestly enter the Tues weight, sooner or later it will catch up and count for Red Team! Still, not complaining! I can now wear 3 pairs of slacks from last year that I have not been able to wear yet this year--hurray!! Still have several more pair to go--some I can actually fit into and zip, but no way to I need to wear them out in public yet!!

Oh, on our Week 4 individual challenge, mine was to exercise for 7 hours and I got in 6 hour and 45 minutes, so I'm pleased.
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    previous weight 167
    current weight 165

feeling better. my clothes are thanking me for not stretching them out as much.
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    PW(169.4)
    CW (167.8)
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    PW 154.0
    CW 152.5

Not the full 2 lbs that my goal is to lose each week, but all in all I am still happy. As long as the scale is going in the right direction for me thats what counts! I am going to try VERY hard this week. I am really hoping to be in the 140's within 2 weeks!
    Go RED!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    PW: 171
    CW: 169

I will take it!! Especially because according to the BMI, at 169 I officially move from "Obese" to "Overweight"!!:happy:

Go RED!!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pw: 179
    cw: 176

GO red team!!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    PW 174.2
    CW 172.6
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PW 151

CW 150

GO RED!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    PW: 164

CW: 161

Ahhh! I'm soo happy! :)
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 158.2
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    No change. At least i did not gain weight.

PW:179.4
    CW:179.4
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW 173
    CW 172.6 (I think this is what it showed I was. I will have to double check my weight part of mfp)
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 154.2
    CW: 153.6

I was hoping I would lose another lb, but it's not meant to be. At least I'm still moving in the right direction :smile:
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    PW: 181.2
    CW: 183.4

Sorry team, I wish I could have had a loss this week but, my achilles pain stopped me from doing that. But, hey no excuses right! I am going to try the elliptical for an aerobic workout. I've been doing weights but have to have aerobics too. So please forgive me. Hoping I can do more next week.

Good luck everyone. Have a great night.
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    pw 159
    cw 158.9 :grumble: