Week One - Venting/ Thoughts/ and so on :)

Options
As the title says just a little something where we can throw our thoughts around :)

Btw:
I already started jillian this week (to kinda see what comes up for everybody, cause i started the group).
I did the first one on Sunday January 22nd, and it took me 1 full day to heal up the hardcore soreness and the pain i had,
i did my second one on Tuesday January 24th, some of the workout parts where a little bit easier to manage and the soreness after wasn't as bad. So please take a day to heal :) And believe me i didn't wanted a head start or something, just felt responsible cause i created this group :(

Replies

• NoirDeAmor
    Options
    This is a very bad week for me and Kurt respectively. I haven't got my Jillian Michaels yet, but I really want to get it next week when I get paid...in the mean time. I'm using my treadmill when I'm not at work (I'm working more days this week), I'm trying to be as active as possible with walking, house cleaning, inventory, and I have two workouts on my DVR (pilates and total body sculpt).
  • haruvamp
    Options
    so here we are first week first day of the workout :)!
    I really had to push myself but I got through with it :)!
    I would say the side plank with the twisted knee lifts if my worst... >.< It is just so many workouts which are wrist related and when i come to it... puuuh it sucks.. i had to switch to the easy girl mode and and to make mini breaks... frustrating but i know it will get better... :(
    the rest was ok. It helped me when i realized my body is getting week to either count down the seconds loud, like in tae bo (makes you focus and your breathing better), or to sing out loud the drill song from Captain Jack lol, whatever works right? :P

Everybody, please don't give up! stick with it!! do the easiest girl on the right if you have trouble right now.
    I did the jillian 30 day shred and believe me her workout will kick put but bring results :)
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Was not the easiest by far doing this and the 30 day shred..pray for me. I was so tired afterwards.. will be doing it again today. Again ladies if you don't have your copy yet the internet is free.. you tube..it shows the 1st level for free!
  • haj0808
    Options
    I feel like I could throw up and i haven't even eaten..is that a good sign. I thought you were suppose to feel better after a workout..i just feel I'll. Side planks for me are not happening.. I just don't have the balance ..I'm going to try it with my gym shoes on because I'm doing this on my carpet. Also..I never knew what burpees where..I so understand now..the hard way. My one dis advantage is balance. I modified what i could do in balance. But everything else I completed. I honestly feel sick. I'm going to feel pissed if there's no result from this touture.lol. I felt like I was getting a nose bleed. OK that's all of my complaints. See you guys tommorw.
  • haruvamp
    Options
    I feel like I could throw up and i haven't even eaten..is that a good sign. I thought you were suppose to feel better after a workout..i just feel I'll. Side planks for me are not happening.. I just don't have the balance ..I'm going to try it with my gym shoes on because I'm doing this on my carpet. Also..I never knew what burpees where..I so understand now..the hard way. My one dis advantage is balance. I modified what i could do in balance. But everything else I completed. I honestly feel sick. I'm going to feel pissed if there's no result from this touture.lol. I felt like I was getting a nose bleed. OK that's all of my complaints. See you guys tommorw.

Everything will develop in time :) your balance will get better, the exercises will get easier.
    Honestly, if i don't feel exhausted and my body screaming after an workout i don't feel like i accomplished something.
    Your body will need time to adjust.. sad fully this I can't change :(. The longer you do it, the less nauseous you will feel. You need to push your body and believe me it will adjust. Remember the contestant from the the biggest looser? They doing their workouts and are pushed to the limit and are throwing up and still are send back to work out more :/ change comes from action. Make sure your just do 1 Jillian workout either 30ds or 6wsp and make sure you leave your body at least one day to recover from this workout and drink your whey protein shake directly after the workout (i love jillians whey protein shake 100 calories + almond milk 1 cup 40 calories = 140 ), it will help to heal your muscle :) and also a nice hot shower directly after jillian works wonders for me too ;)

Wish me luck tomorrow just after night shift 7:30 i will push through the workout and hot shower then either bed or grocery shopping and then possible staff meeting and then finally sleep... sigh..
  • haj0808
    Options
    Day two...
    Will let you know how it goes..
    13011158.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • usmcwallacewife
    usmcwallacewife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well that was a heck of a workout! I had already gone to the gym today and completed 20 minutes on the elliptical and a killer arm/back workout. Little did I know that this workout is a total body workout! I got sweatier during the video than I did at my hour session at the gym!!!! I LOVE it! I have to admit that it was really freakin hard but I can't wait to see results in a few weeks.

Good luck everyone!
  • haj0808
    Options
    Yes she works you harder then the gym...lol