Hi New to group and to Veganism. Looking for Vegan Friends.

Options
Hi I am on day 26 of veganism after "flirting" with it from lacto-ovo vegetarianism for 5 months, I was vegetarian for 2 years and I love it! I am interested in having more vegan friends to get ideas from and to give and get support from. I live in New Hampshire which is not the vegan friendliest place. My fiance is also Vegan he made the switch in August. I am loving veganism and am excited to have stuck to it for so long now!

Replies

• darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just friended you. My diary is visible to friends so you can see what I eat.
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I friended you too... Take a peek at my diary... :)
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Best of luck on your journey - I'm happy to answer any questions and share any tips/advice! There are a lot of vegetarians and vegans here on MFP, so you should be able to build a good support group quickly! I'll send a friends request.... :)
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request too!
  • apachemom4
    Options
    Hi I live in Maine and I have hit my 1st month of veganism .Ill send you a request too.
  • jmt304
    jmt304 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I try to be as vegan as possible here in NorthEast PA...can be rather difficult. I would love to find some new vegan friends and see their diary's for some new and exciting meal/snack ideas!!!!