GREEN TEAM: WEEK FOUR WEIGH-IN!!!

Options
It's that time already! I hope you have all done well on your LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS and are ready to show some big losses. I have tracked this week, and I realized I am not showing a lot of pounds lost... but I have lost 2% body fat and 3 total inches since we started.

Please remember our format to follow:

PW:
CW:

See y'all tomorrow morning with some awesome weigh-ins!!! GO GREEN!!

Replies

• raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    PW: 159.4
    CW: 157.2
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-190.8
    cw-190.8
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    PW: 238
    CW: 240
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Pw. 222.8
    Cw. 222.2

Only half a pound. But then again I did not eat well all weekend. I am glad it wasn't a gain. I am going to do better this week!
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PW: 228.0
    CW: 227.5

I was expecting a little more that 1/2 lb :blushing: but I can notice that my clothes are fitting me just a little bit loser and I am "feeling" healthier as I move around. :happy: I can bend and strech better than when we started. It's not always the numbers, it's also how it makes you feel!!!! :happy: Thanks for all the support and friendships!!!! :flowerforyou: Good luck Green Team....and everyone else!!!!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW- 195.2
    CW- 192.0
    :wink:
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 220.6
    CW: 219.0

Pretty pleased to have had a loss for the last 3 weeks since this seems to have broken a roller coaster ride have been on for a while. Yeah! I love my Boot Camp which I think is really helping! Can't wait until the next session starts February 13. This is the last week for this session. I get measured on Saturday so we will see what holds too! :-)
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    PW - 240
    CW - 240
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW: 189.2
    CW: 189.2
  • tarmstrong916
    Options
    PW:230
    CW:229
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW: 207
    CW: 206

-1lb

I'm feeling a very lucky girl to have managed to release 1lb this week! This has been a very hard week :(
  • bromax
    bromax Posts: 12
    Options
    PW: 172.6
    CW: 172

Lost .6
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    PW: 210.0 :indifferent:
    CW: 208.8 :ohwell:

Lost 1.2 lbs ... a bit disappointing considering how much work I put in.
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It's that time already! I hope you have all done well on your LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS and are ready to show some big losses. I have tracked this week, and I realized I am not showing a lot of pounds lost... but I have lost 2% body fat and 3 total inches since we started.

Please remember our format to follow:

PW:
    CW:

See y'all tomorrow morning with some awesome weigh-ins!!! GO GREEN!!

That is great!! Do you have a scale that measure fat %?
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    Hi Team!

PW: 176.4
    CW: 175.4

Lost 1 lbs. Happy weigh in!!
  • Jennycyr
    Options
    PW: 228.0
    CW: 227.5

I was expecting a little more that 1/2 lb :blushing: but I can notice that my clothes are fitting me just a little bit loser and I am "feeling" healthier as I move around. :happy: I can bend and strech better than when we started. It's not always the numbers, it's also how it makes you feel!!!! :happy: Thanks for all the support and friendships!!!! :flowerforyou: Good luck Green Team....and everyone else!!!!

Amen to that post!
  • endsend511
    endsend511 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PW:242
    CW:240

wow so this week had a lose but I wonder if thats really as this morning i had a job interview and i was really stressed an i think that might have been why i was down.
    unfortunately i rolled my ankle on Monday going for a walk up a mountain track. I'm getting it looked at today but it will mean a little reduced in the exercise that i can do. but i still hope to lose weight
  • tgunk
    tgunk Posts: 15
    Options
    PW: 243
    CW: 241

I'm happy with a 2 lb. weight loss this week. My pants are feeling looser and I like how that feels! Hope everyone had a good

week!!
  • PattyArchuleta
    PattyArchuleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PW 239
    CW 241

Still not able to exercise and on meds that are making me wanna eat everything in sight. Gotta love those steroids. Hopefully I will be able to exercise and breath better soon. Looking for a better week next week. Just a bump in the road.
    Go Green team!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    PW 232.4
    CW 229.6

Loss 2.8