Stats

Options
Ok so can / do we posts stats or how is this group going to do it?

Replies

• allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ok so can / do we posts stats or how is this group going to do it?

It is really up to individuals, but I was thinking of creating a thread for each day (i.e. DAY 1, DAY 2, etc). That way we can all share efforts as we go....what do you think?
  • Nyeesha
    Nyeesha Posts: 54
    Options
    Yes I think that would be great... Another challenge I'm starting has a group spreadsheet.. But my cell doesn't recognize it so I can't add to it til I get to a comp with internet. I dont have internet at home. I think if we all post the same stats that would be better . Some challenges say post what you want.. I agree dont force someone to post but everyone can agree on something . So do we just post minutes we workout and activity or that along with weight/measurements.. minutes .. Activities and inches our weigjt lost ?
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    how about this?
    we could do measurements for day 1 and again on day 29, record each days activity and weigh in once a week or when suitable
  • Nyeesha
    Nyeesha Posts: 54
    Options
    Whatever suits everyone if fine by me... I like the idea of doing stats everyday or every week. Holds people more accountable :)
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    how about this?
    we could do measurements for day 1 and again on day 29, record each days activity and weigh in once a week or when suitable

This sounds good to me.
  • courtfort
    courtfort Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    how about this?

This sounds like a GREAT idea!
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'll just follow the lead of the first person to post. Heck it may be me. I will be at the gym 5am EST.
  • deineira
    deineira Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of posting what workouts we did and how long we worked out. Since the goal is to work out every day, I think posting our workouts will help keep us on track and accountable.

I'm looking forward to getting started tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Eva
  • Nyeesha
    Options
    I will post my activities tomorrow.. And so on if many others do the same.. Yea this group's goal I think is to workout 29 days straight.. Not necessarily to lose.. I'm starting the 30 day shred challenge with another group and a lot of ppl say they lose a lot of inches but not much weight. Anywho I will post when I get home tomorrow night.. And I will continue doing what others do as well.. I'm ready!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I will post my activities tomorrow.. And so on if many others do the same.. Yea this group's goal I think is to workout 29 days straight.. Not necessarily to lose.. I'm starting the 30 day shred challenge with another group and a lot of ppl say they lose a lot of inches but not much weight. Anywho I will post when I get home tomorrow night.. And I will continue doing what others do as well.. I'm ready!

Agreed. The original intent was not necessarily about measuring loss. But, I encourage everyone to share what they want! I just completed my own personal 31-Day Challenge for January. You can see the format I used here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/allenpearcy/view/january-2012-excercise-log-updates-daily-191318
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!