Tony's Jokes

Options
This is the second time I've done P90X. I got great results the first time around, but then took a break for a year and have been getting back into it since Jan 1. Does anyone else laugh at Tony's jokes? I feel like an idiot some times because I've heard them so many times, but I still laugh. My husband laughs at me for laughing at Tony, especially the Pterodactyl backing out of trouble, CAW!!! Any one else still laughing or am I just so tired that I find him funny?

Replies

• stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Lol! Depends on my mood....I'm usually in a no so good mood if it is a workout with Dreya since she drives me nuts...such a show off! Other times I do find myself chuckling or rolling my eyes with a grin.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I also think Drea is a show off. Especially the "Drea Roll". My husband doesnt like her, he thinks she's a man.
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    After doing the videos a few times the jokes become funnier to me. I guess it's bc they are so corny.
  • JennFuda21
    Options
    Lol! I laugh at his jokes all the time, so does my 7 year old son! Yes, Drea irks me... my hubby thinks her and Tony flirt ;-)
  • jdleaser68
    Options
    I think he does a good job of interjecting lighter moments. But yeah, after hearing the same jokes time and again, you know when they're coming - like his Forrest Gump "I got shot...in the buttocks..." line. Honestly, I only use the DVDs on Plyo and Yoga days - made my own charts for the lifting days, which allows me to pop in my ear buds and get after it at an accelerated pace (minus the pteradactyls, "kids", and Dreya worship). :wink:
  • earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Dreya I can take (it's her hubby who directs the videos), and she still looks the same 8 years later in X2... And did you see her in the P!nk video "Sober"? But that Vanessa in KenpoX - I had to stop watching it! She drives me nuts with her perfect little ankle turns. Arrgggghhhhh. Like Nicole Kidman on speed.