YMCA

Options
Any other LMs have memberships to the YMCA? I'm looking for a gym buddy for Bob Hayward....

Replies

• 27stella
    Options
    I have a Y membership but I go to the Stoney reek Y. Where is the Bob hayward?
  • SunriseAW
    Options
    The Bob Hayward is on Hamilton Road, just east of Hale Street.
  • 27stella
    Options
    That is a little far for me.
  • A_little_less_Dawn
    Options
    I go to the Bob :-) I do go during the day but I could likely do some evenings too. I am definately there Tues from 6-7 .... and can not do mon night (doing zumba at Stoney Creek) or Thursday night (brownies) ... but maybe wed, fri or weekends could be added to my tues night :-) depending on times that work best for you but we could work something out :-)
  • SunriseAW
    Options
    Tuesday nights may work out for us to meet up! My hubby does the Karate at Bob on Tuesdays from 6-8 so I was going to put the kids in the childminding and do a workout for myself that day.
  • raineroxx
    Options
    I used to go to bob hayward. Maybe I should get a membership again?!
  • SunriseAW
    Options
    If you do, you've got a date for Tuesday nights!
  • annesley7
    Options
    I'm a StoneyCreek user. I prefer days, well mornings, not too early. I tend to be there from 10am-1pm for a class or two and family swim if anyone wants to meet up.
  • SunriseAW
    Options
    I think that I might pop over to the Stony Creek one for a fitness tour, just so I can become acquainted with the facility. My DD is there every Sunday for swim lessons and I'd love to work out while she's there.
  • A_little_less_Dawn
    Options
    I totally forgot to come back here. We could definately meet up on a Tuesday night (or every Tuesday night - lol). I was sick this week but will be back at it next week.
  • annesley7
    Options
    I think that I might pop over to the Stony Creek one for a fitness tour, just so I can become acquainted with the facility. My DD is there every Sunday for swim lessons and I'd love to work out while she's there.

I was pretty sure it was you I saw on Sunday, was about to say hi, then I second guessed myself. I was beside you with my son playing the dinosaur computer thing for a minute and you called your daughter over to tell her 5 more minues.
    We are there for karate on Sunday afternoons.
  • SunriseAW
    Options
    I was definitely there on Sunday. Too funny! You should have popped over.

I tell her 5 minutes... for about 1/2 hour. She's so addicted to the treehouse.

We'll be there again tomorrow at 2 for swim lessons.