Exersize Videos

Options
I just want to say that I think Denise Austin makes the best ones. My mom had them and we used them 5 days a week growing up. My mom is pretty healthy and looks great so, I decided to invest in a few of her DVD's. Just finished the first workout and I'm beat. I hope this helps me lose my baby fat.

Replies

• vbg_shorty
    vbg_shorty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Netfix has a lot of the "Crunch" DVD's available. I use those, since I don't want to spend the money buying DVD.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    nope best video i think is def 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels its quick only 21 minutes i burn usually 225 but it is amazing ...
  • perfectdivision
    Options
    I had a roommate in college with her video. It was hard for me to follow Jillian. I'm able to keep up with Denise a little better.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Are the crunch videos streaming or do you get them in the mail?
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I know a few of the 10 minute solutions are on streaming on netflix.

I really like Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. I have a difficult time with anything else right now because I am so out of shape and I need something that burns lots of calories without doing 800 different moves a minute. Plus she tells you how many miles you have done so it is easy calculate how many calories your burned.
  • vbg_shorty
    vbg_shorty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just use the ones you can stream, but I know they have a bigger selection of mail order ones.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    oh good! I only have streaming so that's good to know! :)