maybe i was played?

Options
ok so maybe i wasnt being played? after our meet up and makeout session over a week ago i hardly texted him at all cuz he has hardly been texting me after that happened, then he started texting me again but yesterday i never heard from him at all but then he texted me this am saying "sorry i havent been ignoring you i just worked really late and went home straight to bed". Which working in the oil patch i totally understand. He has been texting me more now saying he wishes he could have stopped by today but is working..he just sent that out of the blue i wasnt even texting him. . im getting so many mixed signals from this guy. Im just gonna keep playing "it cool" until he makes a move i guess. so confused!

Replies

• agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ooops my subject was suppose to say maybe i wasnt played!!!!! haha
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I dunno... mixed signals from the guys I've gone out with usually mean he's not truly interested in a long-term romantic relationship
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Relationships should have a great flow to them when they are working, kinda like a fast break in basketball or a sequence of well placed shots in tennis that keep your opponent off kilter.

If something doesn't feel right, it usually isn't.

Best wishes!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hmmm, you two made it out right after your meet up? No wonder why he acts like that to you. Well sorry to break this out to you but a guy's intentions are getting less serious when you allow him to see your body very soon. It makes him think that you're a live wire & an easy catch, not worthy of having a long term relationship. I think the only reason that this guy keeps on texting you is for some sexual intimacy & nothing more. You said it yourself that he sent that out of the blue.

Lesson here: Don't make out very soon.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, you two made it out right after your meet up? No wonder why he acts like that to you. Well sorry to break this out to you but a guy's intentions are getting less serious when you allow him to see your body very soon. It makes him think that you're a live wire & an easy catch, not worthy of having a long term relationship. I think the only reason that this guy keeps on texting you is for some sexual intimacy & nothing more. You said it yourself that he sent that out of the blue.

Ths maybe the case, but it may no too. The ball is in your court luv, you don't have to answer his texts and there are a lot of fish int he sea. If you feel uncomfortable then move on to someone else. If you just want to play with him then go for it too :flowerforyou: What ever you decide you owe him nothing. Take care of yourself and your own needs, worry about his when he's earned the rite for you to worry about them.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are trying to read something into everything,even actions you yourself are doing.
    For all you know he just wrote the exact same thing...she hasn`t texted often after we were together,etc.

Just talk to him and see where he is at. :flowerforyou:
  • agregson1985
    Options

yeah we made out but he didnt see my body...and i dont necessarily believe this because ive had long relationships with guys and made out with the the first time ive met them , not to make myself sound sleazy really im not haha. Everyone is different im not going to sterotype a guy. we talk everyday still and make plans on meeting up soon were just both really busy, and he told me he wants to get to know me more so i think hes interested. I made is clear to him he may have gotten kisses outta me the first night but im not easy lol. we joke around about it. If he was just texting me for sexual intimacy why would he talk to me about his day and life and ask me about mine.....anyways things are going good right now and im taking it slow cuz i wanna!
  • agregson1985
    Options
    ooo yeah i havent updated since the first post!!! he apoligized for being distant because he has been so busy and i we talked for a long time and joked around. I said to him you hardly know me and hes like well i sure hope to get to know you....and he says he really wants to get together soon when his life isnt so busy with work and moving! but ya im still takin things slow. im to busy with my teething baby at the moment anyways!