Getting married in 5 weeks

Options
So I woke up at 4AM thinking about all the details I still have to do. Oh my. It definitely made for a productive day. I am not a runner, but I am in the mood for a run. I just think the exercise would help relieve some of this stress. Any other productive stress relievers?

Replies

• Chefette27
    Chefette27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lay down on the floor or bed and take deep cleasnsing breaths. picture yourself in your beautiful dress and see the love of your life waiting for you at the end of the aisle.... visualize the whole event has you have planned it, but remember to allow for funny quarks and things that will be out of your control....just remember that at the end of your vision, that the man you love is yours forever and that this is just the beginning of your journey! Feel yourself melt into his embrace and relax each muscle in your body knowing you are safe and loved and held. ( I do a meditation at the end of my yogi fit class every day similar to this.... it is great and so motivating. ) the whole idea is to refocus on the reason for all of this planning and to remember what your priorities are! Happy Wedding!