Has your diet affected your...TMI

Options
I've noticed over the last week that I am in the bathroom more. Before it was once a day but now it's 4-5 times a day. Not runny but not firm either. My diet has done a major overhaul though. Will my body adjust after another week or so or will it be this way forever? I know you guys aren't doctors and can't predict the future but I was hoping for some BTDT advice. Thanks.

Replies

• rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite...it's contstipating me! I have to eat junk to poop. Seriously, I had a binge day yesterday and I feel so much better today. You would think that all the fiber from 5-6 servings of fruits & veggies would do me good, but it's not. I think in the long run your body will adjust and get back to your normal. At least your getting rid of some waste so more weight loss! I know that's gross...but a positive way to look at it I guess.
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    I changed to primal eating and since my food doesn't contain a lot of waste I actually go every few days as opposed to every day.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Me I cannot stay out the bathroom , I pee and feel like I have to go again. I have never peed so much in my life not even when I was pregnant.
    Yesterday I was non stop all day but I did lose 2 pounds.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]14261199.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter