Tracking our Success: February

Options
MountainMia
MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
New month = New goal

We had such great success last month that I think we oughtta do it again! Plus it was fun to read everyone's personal victories too. If you didn't meet your Jan goal, don't stress it. Nobody is judging you here, and this is a new month! Each day will come and go regardless of weather or not we make it count toward our success. I choose to make today count!

My goal for Feb: 10 lbs

Replies

• sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for 12lb loss for February.

I was on a learning curve in January, but now that I'm more knowledgeable, and got a better grip on things, I am going to kick it up a notch and really push for this!

We got some hurdles this month but I want to show myself I CAN do it. The weekend following Valentines Day, hubby and I are going to a Couples Retreat. They always have awesome food! We'll have to do some strategic planning not to go over our goal AND find a way to fit in some exercise while we are there as well.

I know they do have a gymnasium that will be open for people that want to play basketball or volleyball. If we dont run I would LOVE to go play some volleyball!!!
    I'll let you all know how things go but I am really looking forward to it.
  • belgianal
    Options
    I am starting out the month at 291.2lbs. I am going to lose 12 pounds this month. I am going to weigh 285 by Valentines Day. I will weigh 279.2 by the end of February.
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is 10 lbs. This will take me from 305 to 295. I will post here weekly on my progress.
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is 8 pounds. Let's do this!
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My goal for Feb is 15lbs, lets go! Yay!
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is 10 pounds! We can do it!!!
  • tobenjoy
    Options
    I'm digging it and inspired by all of you! 10 pounds it is :)
  • MountainMia
    Options
    I did the math and I can reach my pre-pregnancy weight by my baby's first birthday if I set a goal for 12 lbs. Sooo, 12 it is. I got this!
  • MountainMia
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I broke down and weighed myself mid-week and it wasn't pretty. Not sure what the deal is. Here's hoping that my crazy hormones are to blame. They haven't "normalized" since DD3 was born almost a year ago. I was expecting TOM to visit last Thurs, but nope. Even took a pregnancy test to keep from freaking out. NOT Pregnant. Whew! Soooo what's the deal?
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    TOM threw me for a loop the last few days. I dont know if I"m going to see a loss this week or not.

Maybe your TOM is coming and you are PMSing? - water retention and bloating?
  • kawanna941
    Options
    So far I'm doing ok. Tom is coming to visit this week for sure so it may be a little loss but Ill take what I can get.
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like the way I'm starting off February!

SW: 279
    Last Weigh In: 270
    CW: 267.5
    GW: 190

I'm down 2.5 pounds! It's great seeing results every week.
  • chirichardson
    chirichardson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Based on what I lost in January, my goal for February is 4 pounds.

SW: 249
    GW: 150
    CW: 246
  • MountainMia
    Options
    - water retention and bloating?

Yup. And it's bad. I'm going to try and be perfect the next couple of days and see if I can flush some of this out.
  • rllillis
    rllillis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started February at 278 and I'm just one pound down so far, but I was to lose 12#s this month. I'm in a "Biggest Loser" competition at my gym and the person who loses the highest percentage of body fat gets $500. Not that I'm going to win, but I want to give it the old college try. The contest started Jan. 14 and I'm down 12 so far (I lost 4#s before it started). I think if I lose 12#s in Feb and another 12#s in March, I could win. If it were just weight, I think I would. This whole body fat thing is more challenging.

Come on $500!!

15446773.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jesusislove1526
    Options
    My goal for February is 10 lbs. This will take me from 305 to 295. I will post here weekly on my progress.

Week 1 [2/8]: 301 [lost 4 lbs]
    Week 2 [2/15]:
    Week 3 [2/22]:
    Week 4 [3/1]:

Total Lost:

**I am going to raise my goal of weight loss since I have lost almost 1/2 my original goal already. My new goal is 12 lbs for the month, which would take me down to 292.
  • jesusislove1526
    Options

Week 1 [2/8]: 301 [lost 4 lbs]
    Week 2 [2/15]:
    Week 3 [2/22]:
    Week 4 [3/1]:

Total Lost:

**I am going to raise my goal of weight loss since I have lost almost 1/2 my original goal already. My new goal is 13 lbs for the month, which would take me down to 292.
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Goal 8lbs

Feb 1st: 270

Week 1 [2/8]: 268 [lost 2 lbs]
    Week 2 [2/15]:
    Week 3 [2/22]:
    Week 4 [3/1]:

Total Lost:
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Everyone has done so well and most greatly exceeded their goals!! WTG!!

February Goal- 8 lbs

SW 255
    Jan - feb 1st 249
    1st goal / Feb 1st. -5 lbs ............ down to 245( almost 5 lbs! )
    2nd goal/ March 1st -8lbs
  • kawanna941
    Options
    February Goal: -15lbs

Week 1: -3.4lbs
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:

Total Lost: