Superbowl or Bust!

Options
Is it Sunday Yet? I am so ready for this game. Between watching NFL Network and Listening to SirusXM NFL Station.. I am tired of all the talk.. Lets Play to WIN the Game already!

Replies

• Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I know right?! We've been watching NFL Access and I'm just itching to get this game going!

I also made a bet with a Giants fan at work who is talking SO MUCH smack! He keeps talking about the last Superbowl. I told him he can focus on that Superbowl while I focus on THIS Superbowl. Then he said that they beat us when we played this season. I said yes but that the THIRD time is the charm! :)

We better freaking win! That's all I've got to say about that!
  • justnname
    Options
    So it was BUST!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The Pats did not play well! Starting the game off with a freaking SAFETY?! Really Tom?

Then a fumble recovery but we lose that because of 12 men on the field? Really guys?

Then a chance for a comeback and Deion Branch drops the ball. Then another chance and Aaron Hernandez turns to run before the ball is in his hands and HE drops the ball. Then Brady gets sacked!?

Really guys?!

The Giants deserved the win. We did not play well at all.

I’ll always be a Pats fan but come on mannnnnnn!
  • justnname
    Options
    I hear ya! Our Defense kept us in the game.. 3 potential turnovers on defense. I was screaming last night for the defense to score. It was a very unpatriot game with all the penalties.

I love my Pat's They did better than I thought they would this year. It just sucks they fizzled out!