I'm new!

Options
ReneeJ814
ReneeJ814 Posts: 72 Member
Hey everybody!
I'm new to MFP and I'm so glad I found this group! It's hard to find people our age that want to lose weight, so I'm so happy I can connect with everybody and we can offer each other support. I actually joined MFP in September, but this is the first time I've taken it seriously. I want to lose about 80 pounds, Anybody else have a lot of weight to lose?

Replies

• lwalters5
    lwalters5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm in a similar situation to you. I joined this site back in October. But I sort of fell off the band wagon for all of the holiday months. (Rather unfortunate, that.) But I decided to use this community to my advantage and start really working on it. When I started this time, I needed to lose 70 lbs. I'm nearly down to 60 lbs, but in all reality, may need to lose more.
  • ReneeJ814
    ReneeJ814 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • ClassicSlimBeauty
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm taking mfp more seriously this time around too. :) I would love to make some friends on here for support.
  • J_M1987
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to this too. Just trying to get find friend/motivation on here. I have a long journey ahead of me (looking to lose 100+) so I'm willing to support anyone else in for the long haul too!
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I'm 25 and hoping to lose 30 lbs by the summer! Any suggestions are certainly welcome :)
  • nmb92883
    nmb92883 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My story is the same as everyone else's... This is my 2nd go round w/ mfp :( although i do plan to use it more seriously this time! My goal is to lose 50+ lbs and I'm looking for ppl to chat w/ and make my journey fun and easy going while trying to give the same back. Please add me as a friend =)