Exercise and Nutrition?

Options
Are you following an exercise and nutrition plan?! If so what are you doing?! How far have you come? Please share!:heart:

Replies

• ChickenTuna
    ChickenTuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    not following a particular plan..just maintaining 1200-1500 cals a day and working out 4-5x week...So far so good as but I tend not to eat enough for the workouts I do which I found out puts me at a stand still.
  • sparkfly77
    Options
    I don't follow an exact nutrition regimen, just keep track of my calories. I've been doing TurboFire and Chalean Extreme exercise programs since September and have already lost 35 pounds! I want to loose about 20 more. Soon I would to switch to a cleaner/organic, healthier diet. I've already started drinking Shakeology daily and it already makes me feel better!
  • lyndsiweise
    Options
    What kind of workouts are you doing?! What is your nutrition like?! Definitely eat enough to feed those muscles!!!! They need it! Do you know what you should eat in terms of calories?
  • lyndsiweise
    Options
    Sooo awesome girl!!! I am doing P90X/TurboFire right now and saw great results in 3 weeks so far! This week is recovery blah! I want to keep going!!!! I'm excited to see your before/afters!