What House and Why?

Options
I would say House Martell (of Dorne). I love how flamboyant they are about sex and mostly how they believe women can inherit and rule. Fiery tempers of course are a plus and the smarts with waiting and waiting to take revenge on your murdered kinswoman takes a certain type of flair too...

Replies

• toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty boring and would go with House Stark. Loyal and law-abiding. I have problems even jay-walking so can relate to their honor issues....
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It's really hard not to root for the Starks...it's just they're noble enemies as well as being noble friends...which makes it hurt so much more when the Starks get cut down >.<
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Hard to choose. So I took a quiz. My results:

Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming.

Not surprising. I don't like excuses, I think power brings responsibility, and I don't mind making waves if the cause is just. Never been a donkey-kisser, either.
  • Banannafish512
    Options
    Do you have the link for the quiz? I'd love to take it!
  • Banannafish512
    Options
    I got House of Stark too! However, character-wise I am Arya Stark: You identify with Arya Stark, the younger daughter of Lord Eddard Stark. You like adventures, and often find yourself constrained by the rules. The runner-ups were all Starks too...with Tyrion somewhere in the middle.
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    For the quiz, I got House Stark (as expected). But then for the character-wise, I got Catelyn! Yikes. Don't know if that is early or later (super-yikes!) Catelyn...neither are really good options. Not sure what that says about me....don't mess with my kids or family, I guess!
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    On the quiz I tied with House Stark and House Tully. I'll take Stark over Tully. My house of choice was my 3rd on the quiz. No shock here based on my username ;) HOUSE GREYJOY! Bad *kitten* pirates, gotta love them. And my two favorite characters are Theon and Asha so that kind of seals the deal. We don't know much about the Greyjoys in the show yet. So show wise my fav is definitely the Lannisters. The house you just do not screw with.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I got House Tyrell.
    You hail from House Tyrell. Your house seat is Highgarden in the South. You are the most social out of any house, you like to look good and people recognize it. You can hurt people with a simple smile, but you also have the ability to fight with your fists if need be. Your evil deeds are done in secrecy. - LOL
  • Beastette
    Options
    On the quiz I tied with House Stark and House Tully. I'll take Stark over Tully. My house of choice was my 3rd on the quiz. No shock here based on my username ;) HOUSE GREYJOY! Bad *kitten* pirates, gotta love them. And my two favorite characters are Theon and Asha so that kind of seals the deal. We don't know much about the Greyjoys in the show yet. So show wise my fav is definitely the Lannisters. The house you just do not screw with.

I thought I'd get Lannister, but I forgot that I don't change sides for profit. Cersei has always been one of my favorite characters, and I was disappointed in the casting choice for the miniseries.
  • Banannafish512
    Options
    I thought the casting for Cersei was a little too...meek? I expected Cersei to be fiercer. What didn't you like about casting?
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    Cersei is one of my favorite characters too. I actually like her casting. I am a bit bias because I fell in love with Lena when she played Sarah Connor. What actress would you have picked for the role? I love fancasting ;)
  • RachelWest86
    Options
    Tully--I can handle that.

"You hail from House Tully. Your house seat is Riverrun in the Riverlands. As your motto says, you are all about your family and honor. You confide in friends and family first, and keep strangers at a distance. You cant always stand up for yourself, but you would never betray your friends to get ahead. A true good guy in this world. Your house motto: Family, Duty, and Honor."

And Catelyn: “honorable and dutiful, and very protective of your family.” I’m less ok with that by the end of the book series as released so far (she’s a little bit psycho), but I can deal with it. At least she’s Tully and I’m consistent!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I can live with this.

You Scored as HOUSE MARTELL

You hail from House Martell. Your house seat is Sunspear in the Dorne. You love the sun and heat, even enough to make your home in the desert. You are independent, strong willed, and can survive no matter what happens. The underdog. You may be different from everyone else, but who said that was a bad thing? Your house motto: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE MARTELL
    80%
    HOUSE BARATHEON
    75%
    HOUSE TYRELL
    75%

You Scored as Eddard Stark

Tou identify with Eddard Stark. You are loyal and honorable, and take action in a crisis.

Eddard Stark
    90%
    Brandon Stark
    85%
    Brienne of Tarth
    80%
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    You Scored as HOUSE TYRELL
    You hail from House Tyrell. Your house seat is Highgarden in the South. You are the most social out of any house, you like to look good and people recognize it. You can hurt people with a simple smile, but you also have the ability to fight with your fists if need be. Your evil deeds are done in secrecy. Your house motto: Growing Strong

i like it!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I had to have a tie breaker between Tully and Martell with Targaryen and Stark tied for a close second. I think that's pretty accurate as I can adapt to dealing with many different types.

I will admit, though, that Tyrion has grown to be one of my favorite characters, especially after meeting with Bronn. He has grown on me through the books, and his status was solidified with the casting choice.
  • ElPincheGordo
    Options
    Lambda Lambda Lambda.

Oh, wait...

According to the quiz... House Stark. Cool.
  • Beastette
    Options
    Lambda Lambda Lambda.

Oh, wait...

According to the quiz... House Stark. Cool.

Welcome to the family.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Interesting and not quite what I expected:

You Scored as HOUSE MARTELL
    You hail from House Martell. Your house seat is Sunspear in the Dorne. You love the sun and heat, even enough to make your home in the desert. You are independent, strong willed, and can survive no matter what happens. The underdog. You may be different from everyone else, but who said that was a bad thing? Your house motto: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.