I'm new...

Options
I'm about to start the Advocare program with a cleanse plus food & exercise first...has anyone else tried this?

I can't log on from my phone to this spot (at least that I am aware of) but would love to hear feedback from anyone else who has done it.

I've been on exercise and calorie counting for 32+ days but it's not moving like I'd like.

My screen name thing on MFP is Ramona0912 if someone wants to hook up and visit.

Thanks for any input you might can give.

Lisa:smile::smile: :glasses:

Replies

• allyrae15
    Options
    Ramona - I just joined the grouped a few minutes ago. I started my first 24 Day challenge today (after some convincing from a few friends). I have a friend that just completed her 3rd challenge and she lost 7 pounds on this one. She gave me food and recipe ideas for the first 10 days. Let me know if your interested and I'd be happy to share. Good luck!
  • srmchargue
    srmchargue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Ramona and Ally. Today is my first day of the 24 Day Challenge as well. I'd love to exchange recipes and advice.

Ramona since you're probably done, or near done with your challenge I'd love to know what you thought of the experience.
  • sportsrn1
    sportsrn1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It looks like all 3 of you are just getting started on the 24 day challenge? I would love to offer support. I finished the 24 day challenge last month, and lost 10 pounds and 7.5 inches total. I absolutely love the products. Feel free to message me if you guys have questions. I'm a distributor, not looking to make a sale, just want to offer support because I am so excited about the supplements..... That being said I have to be knowledgeable about it, so ask away! I have a recipe book, some websites I used to keep with the "eating clean" part, and other resources I would love to share. Good luck to all you guys!!! Can't wait to hear about your success!
  • srmchargue
    srmchargue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey sportsrn1 I started an Advocare recipe page since I've been looking for recipes and meal ideas. I'd love for you to submit some of your favorites over there. Having access to awesome meals makes going on a diet easier to bear so I figured it would come in handy.
  • krivostead
    krivostead Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just started my 24 day challenge and was looking for some inspiration and new recipes to get me through these next 24 days. :)
  • oceancharmer
    Options
    I found a 24 Day Challenge Cookbook on amazon! It has recipes for a healthy lifestyle related to Advocare!
  • tammyvg
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the Cleanse! 2 lbs down so far. I wish I could link the recipe book my gal sent to me to you guys on here...