New to this!! :)

Options
My name is Michelle and I'm 22 with 2 beautiful little girls. I have gained 80lbs from both pregnancies and I am determined that this will be the year that I finally lose some of this baggage!!! I just recently enrolled into a gym and entered a weight loss program/contest called Choose to Lose. I am just looking for people in this area going through the same thing (weight loss) and just needed some motivation :)

Replies

• crogers9189
    crogers9189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I too am from Myrtle Beach and have a bunch of weight to loose, so far I have lost 30 lbs. I tried gyms but was never really motivated to go, after the first few weeks~ I found beyond gravity training, kelly the owner keeps me motivated. If I miss a class or something she always calls to check on me! I am in such a good place right now surrounded by all the women in class who make me feel so comfortable! Here is looking forward to a fantastic year with lots and lots of weight loss~
  • McKinnon09
    McKinnon09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Crystal and I am a mother of 2(3 if you count my boyfriends son who we have 4/7 days). My boy is 7, his boy is 6, and my girl is 5. I am a full time student at HGTC and will transfer to coastal soon, and I am working toward my CPA. I recently had gastric bypass surgery(yes I am not afraid to say that). I have tried everything to lose this weight and no luck. Since the surgery on Dec. 2 2011 I have lost 39lbs. I am looking to get into an exercise group. I have Zumba, but would like to have others to do it with. If you would be interested in getting together to do Zumba, walking, bike riding, or any exercise let me know. Add me, we can chat and keep each other accountable :)
  • newdew2014
    newdew2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!