Elimination Challenge

Options
vacamama
vacamama Posts: 228 Member
Hey guys!

I'm so chocked that this week we have to eliminate our own players. I especially don't like this because we have already lost a good teammate to alternate circumstances!

Anyways, I wish everyone luck with votes this week, and don't feel like whoever gets eliminated is not part of the green team anymore because I for one think we can all still support each other and get in shape together!!

Heres to this next week!!

Replies

• SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. This is indeed a horrible decision that hurts so much to make. No matter what, we are all still a team and I'm so glad that we all got thrown together. I think we've all been doing fantastic and I hope that Green can still win this. I can not say thank you enough for all of the support and kind words from my fellow Green Team members. All of you are amazing!
  • jenniferboyd81
    jenniferboyd81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im sorry guys I know this is a stuff spot and I'm sorry I had to drop out. But it was the right choice for me. I am rooting for each of you. Go green
  • TaraAlbert
    TaraAlbert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I appreciate everyone on this team and as much as it stinks to vote each other off, the end goal for all of us is to be in better shape and loose weight. That's all I can ask from myself and hope for all of you! Do what you have to do and at the end of this, if we are even a little closer to our goal, we will all have won!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I was so shocked. Its a very tough decision, i was just shocked. thank you everyone, you guys have been so supportive. this is so hard to do
  • 3trees
    3trees Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I totally misunderstood this week. First, I though 3 of us had immunity from last week (not that it matters given the second confusion). Second,I didn't think every team without immunity would have to vote off two people. No amount of weight loss by our most excellent team could save us? I wasn't too happy that my miles saved someone on another team last week that lost no weight. Now random numbers determine three teams are safe. Successful weight loss gave NO ONE immunity? Ugh.

Well, it's a game. This team is great - everyone is doing so well on weight loss. I don't care whether we are 'on ranch' or 'off' - we're all here to support each other and lose weight. So, let the chips fall where they may. I'm routing for the green team!
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just finished reading the new episode and I see what's going on now. To make things easier for you guys, feel free to vote me off. No worries. I feel there may be some people on our team who might need the extra motivation and support from the team more than I do. I was losing consistently before and I feel confident that I can continue successfully on my own if need be. I've enjoyed getting to know you all and I will continue to support you as long as I'm on MFP. To me, we will be a team even after the BL challenge is over. That's what counts to me! Gooooooo Green Team!!!! ;-)