RED TEAM WEEK 6 CHALLENGE

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hello RED TEAM!!! We made it through WEEK 5!!!! And now we are entering the HALWAY zone!!!! Do you remember when you started this challenge, I asked each of you to give me a 12 week goal weight? Are you halfway there? For RED TEAM WEEK 6 CHALLENGE, I would like to reconsider what our goals were and see if we need to make adjustments to our goals! It is important to have a goal ahead of us!

Here is the list of what our goals were at the beginning of this challenge:

ALLYBALLY6 NO GOAL SET
ALSISON 140lbs
BMCC2009 125lbs
BOBKAT67 NO GOAL SET
CFILES 140lbs
COLLINSON2004 170lbs
DANCING_CAT 170lbs
DEBORAH_MCCARTNEY 148lbs
DICOVE 147lbs
FIREDRAGON064 155lbs
INGOT81 154lbs
JUSTBECAUSE2014 155lbs
KAJ1230 165lbs
KRESCINE 199.6lbs
LELASUTT 155lbs
MELLOJELLO66 132lbs
PAMASTORI 150lbs
PRSCONCH 139lbs
RAINLOVER007 140lbs
RIMRK 150lbs
ROBYNHAM84 175lbs
RRAKCARTER NO GOAL SET
SHAWNAF77 NO GOAL SET
SHEBB 165lbs
SMANNING1982 145lbs
STRONGGWEN NO GOAL SET
TATTOO 150lbs
TAYLORFISHER1 145lbs
TENSHIBLUE 140lbs
WEATHER4000 155lbs

Take a look at your GOAL weight and see if you need to adjust that number.....or just focus on that number and accomplish it!!! There are some members that did not set goals in the beginning......if you wish to do so now just post it on this thread and I will update:)

11gu6j6.jpg

Let's take this week to FOCUS on our GOALS!!!!!!!!! Good LUCK RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have an AWESOME week!!!!!!! :)

Pam :)

Replies

• robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal this week!!!! So I guess I should set a new one. By week 12 I would like to be 165lbs.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    6lbs away from my goal!!!! I've got to lose atleast a pound a week to make that goal! I Got this!!
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im going to try for mine I have 15 more lbs to go dont know if thats possible in 6 weeks. I guess if I lose atleast 2 lbs a week I will be close.
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I doubt I will get anywhere near mine. 160 would be a push let alone 154. My scales are stuck!
  • bobkat67
    bobkat67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 lbs and weigh in at 155.
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought it was going to be so hard to reach 145 pounds in that 12 weeks, I made that goal to push myself. I am only 5.5 pounds away! I only need to lose 1 lb a week to hit it! I have lost more than that each week thus far. I am so happy!!

I am going to UP my goal and instead of reaching for 145 I am gong to reach for 140!! Losing 10.5 pounds in the next 6 weeks seems very attainable to me!

Thanks for this reminder, I forgot all about it until now!

P.S. Back when I weighed 135 I was a MILF LOL almost there again ;)
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I was thinking with my goal...

Expecting to be down 40lbs in 12 weeks is unrealistic, unhealthy and way too much to ask for. I officially reset my 12 week goal to be just over half way there at 159 lbs...

Totally do-able!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • rainlover007
    Options
    I'm 15lbs away from my goal. I'm trying. I really am. I need to find a different approach.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Apparently I was dreaming when I set my goal.....I definitely need to adjust mine!!! I am still 24.8 lbs away from my goal. Therefore, I'm changing my goal from 199.6 to 210.6. To reach the goal of 210.6, I would have to lose 13.8 lbs in 6 weeks. That's approx. 2.3 lbs per week.

What do you think Red Team?
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I too must be dreaming when I set my goal. My goal is very unrealistic. I would like to change it to 145. That should leave me with losing a little over 1 lb a week. I hope I can reach it!
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    I think I need to change mine also, I would like to make 155. At least 5 more lbs I can do, ( but we can always shoot for more)
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yes, i think i should readjust my goal also. I'm still 22 pounds from my original goal. My new goal will be 167. Thats still 10 pounds, but i'm hoping that after a couple of weeks of really low losses that i can make some changes and push through. Good luck everyone!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I will be adjust all the goal weights! Let's take this week to focus and get back on track!!!!!!!!!! I want to WIN WEEK 6 Biggest Loser Team!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I should adjust my goal weight since I am there right now. I will make it 160. Hopefully I can do it since lately I was not losing as much as I was @ the beginning.
    Thanks. GO RED TEAM
  • Shabas87
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 pounds from now to the end of 12 weeks!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Stay focused this weekend RED TEAM!!! We can do this!!!

jieyhs.jpg
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A readjustment sounds like a very sensible idea. I'd love to be 170 by the end of 12 weeks but that means 6 VERY good weeks and I know I'm going on holiday for 1 week so its probably better if I try to average 6lbs a week and say 176 instead.

Well done to everyone so far though. I'm impressed some people have hit their 12 week goals already - its good motivation for the rest of us!
  • shawnaf77
    Options
    I am going to set my goal to lose 15 pounds by the end of the 12 weeks. I know that is going to be very difficult because I haven't had very much luck moving the scale much in the last couple of weeks. But, I am going to try really hard to be more focused and get there. I am at 165 today so that would put me at 150 which is my first goal I had set for myself. I didn't start the first week so I am not totally sure when this ends exactly. I am thinking 7 more weeks? Is that right? If so, I will have to lose just a little over 2 pounds a week. This will be hard, but I think that I can do it if I stay on track. :happy:
  • shawnaf77
    Options
    Ok, I think I was confused. Is there now just 5 weeks left? If so, I need to be more realistic and say 10 pounds. That won't allow me to meet my original goal, but I will still be close. If I can get 10 pounds off in 5 weeks, I will still have accomplished a lot because they are going to be the hardest ones yet.