Hello!

Options
Hey ladies! How old are everyone's little ones? How are you balancing finding time for yourself with keeping up with your baby? I know that I am struggling with this. I have 3 kids (all girls!) under age four, and sometimes I just feel too beat to get up and workout. I'm also a full-time student and having to lug around my big ugly pump around campus. I really loathe that thing. My daughters are 3.5, 21 months, and 3 months old. I am only nursing my infant. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Replies

• slived
    slived Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just had my 3rd, too. The weight isn't coming off this time. Trying to find the right balance of cals to nursing to maintain supply...
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my lo is 17 weeks and i have to admit I haven't started working out yet... I've started using lo as a weight in the mornings before work and i do ten lifts and ten squats lol :blushing: I figure once the winter is over I'll be able to take her on walks at least once a week! to say i'm going to do it daily is pushing it :bigsmile:

Time for my self??? What's that :laugh:

I've actually scheduled to go out to eat with my bestfriend and to a comedy showcase in March! I'm hoping to go
  • princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a 4yo, a 3yo and a 4month old and I was finding it difficult to lose anything. I'm getting better and managed to lose 3lbs last week, but this week I all have gained. DH was just made redundant and is very depressed so I have no idea where the money is going to come from and have been stress eating...