Challenges for weeks 2/6/12-2/20/12

Options
hm_day
hm_day Posts: 857 Member
So, for this week's challenges!

Nutrition: Stay under your sodium intake. I'm doing this for another weekly challenge in another group, and I thought it was a great idea :)
Exercise: The core is the most important part of your body! Do at least one core exercise every day (this means abs, back, hips, chest)
Wellness: Do something kind for another person. It makes you feel great :)

Replies

• twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Took in 1285 mg of sodium out of 2500 mg today.
    Did 100 sit ups! Also going hit the elliptical at the gym!
    Still working on the wellness!
  • hm_day
    Options
    I was at 1481 out of 2500 mg of sodium today :)
    I didn't do any core today, but I did a lot of cardio!

Does volunteering to do something in my nursing class count as being nice? :)
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    I have a good feeling I'm not going over my sodium intake today.
    I'm going to do some sit ups and squats as part of my exercise.
    I helped decorate, coordinate, and particpate in my cousin's wedding this weekend and I am so exhausted!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE?!!
  • hm_day
    Options
    I'm doing good!! I've been so busy doing schoolwork and stuff.

How have you been?!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. Sorry it's been so long since my last post! Your challenges have really helped with a lot of my progress in the last 2 months. I've just gotten away from the site with so much going on. And then all the food related events that took place. But I'm back on track and challenging myself to drink ONLY water for the next 2 weeks!
  • hm_day
    Options
    I'm glad the challenges are helping :) I've been really off-track too, so it's been hard for me to post simply because I have nothing to update on, haha. I did update the challenges on Monday, but they didn't show up at the top because I didn't make them a sticky post.