WELCOME!

Options
I just wanted to welcome those joining our group. Please take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know if there is something we can do to help!

I guess i'll start! I am an Airman in the United States Air Force, been in almost 10 years now. I am married to another Airman and we have 3 wonderful children.

I have gained quite a bit of weight with having children and boy is it difficult to shed! With the Air Force standards in regards to fitness and my own personal self-esteem regarding the issue I decided it was time to take charge of losing the weight and making better eating and fitness decisions.

I'm a woman, I want to look good, I'd like to keep my job but most importantly I want to be able to keep up with my kids. They have some crazy energy.

Replies

• AmandaDaley
    AmandaDaley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm Active Duty Air force. My AFSC is 2A5X3A (Avionics maintenance on C-130s) but I'm currently working in an office as TODO. I've been in 8 years.
    I'm married to a civilian (which I understand most people find strange). He's a tutor and has been working stupid hours lately which means I don't see him until late at night and early morning. We own our house and are renting a room out to one of his friends. We have two dogs and a cockatiel.

I'm trying to get fit so that I can stop worrying about the fitness test and so that I can look awesome :)
    I currently go to the gym 5 times a week, but I don't log the workouts here because I'm never sure how accurate it is. I try to visit Judy at the HAWK at least once every two weeks to discuss my progress.