Is anyone doing a Beth Moore study?`

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
I just started Believing GOD and soon will be starting breaking free. Anyone else doing beth moore?

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    YES! I am doing her new study on the book of James, Mercy Triumphs! It is the first one of hers I have done and it is AMAZING!
  • sculley
    Options
    This is my first as well, its alot of work but I know it will be worth it. COngrads!
  • calpollyana
    Options
    Hi! I have done several Beth Moore studies, and I think they are wonderful. There is a good bit of daily homework, but entirely worth while...not just fill in the blank busy work! You will learn a lot! "Believing God" was one of my personal favorites. You will remember those five statements for the rest of your life..."God is who He says He is!" amen.
  • sculley
    Options
    :) thanks girls for sharing
  • angellady0206
    angellady0206 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started Believing GOD and soon will be starting breaking free. Anyone else doing beth moore?

I did that study a couple of years ago...great!
  • PrairieGrandma
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to myfitnesspal AND this group! I have completed two Beth Moore studies (Breaking Free and Daniel) and am just beginning her study on the Patriarchs! I cannot believe how much she packs into a 10-week study!!! I love how her studies get us to dig deeply into the Word. Her studies really change my life because of the amount of scripture I read and retain. How are you liking the study you are doing?