Wednesday Challange?

Options
2»

Replies

• vonnikitty
    Options
    Done, I got kisses from my boyfriend after each set of 20 for motivation.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just saw both challenge's Tuesday and Wednesday, will commit to do both tongiht when I get home. Looking foward to another tomorrow. Thanks for all of the motivation
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Challenge completed... did the full 100! Need to catch breath now...
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Completed my 100 jumping jacks!! They weren't too bad but man the muscles in my armpit area are so sore from doing those pushups yesterday. Looks like this area could use some extra work and I'm thinking I should start doing pushups on a daily basis...just not that many at first. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.... how about one for the abs next? :bigsmile:
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    challange complete I did 5 sets of 20. I can feel it from yesterday and today plus my daily workout but its a good feeling!! :happy:
  • GingerRogered
    GingerRogered Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ahhh i missed yesterdays, i'm going to try and do push ups and jumping jacks.

This is a brilliant idea, keeps us all on track and motivated throughout the day.

Love it!!
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    100 jumping jacks done!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Completed my 100 jumping jacks!! They weren't too bad but man the muscles in my armpit area are so sore from doing those pushups yesterday. Looks like this area could use some extra work and I'm thinking I should start doing pushups on a daily basis...just not that many at first. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.... how about one for the abs next? :bigsmile:

Just finished my set - same pain in my pits. Very eye opening!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Okay all caught up, did my pushups and Jumping Jacks, ready for Thursdays! Really enjoying this. I've been a part of Pin Up Girls in the past but didnt get involved, just checked in and that was is. Much better to be a part of than just hanging around
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    aww I need to check these boards more.. I would have loved having a challenge. Is there a Thursday one?
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Done!!! :smile:
  • harmonious1
    harmonious1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think it a wonderful idea and where are the other days of challange, but I'm game:tongue:
  • harmonious1
    Options
    DID IT! I did 2 sets- 25 the 50 straight:happy: I wasn't as bad as I was yesterday with the puch-ups (which I still feel) lol
  • harmonious1
    Options
    Did this yesturday but forgot to post it on here. :smile: I reall enjoy these challenges.